Duomo Cathedral, Rooftop and It's Terraces - Elevator Access
Get a chance to admire the wonder of architecture that is the Milan Cathedral with your mobile tickets. They not only give you access to the Baptistry, the rooftops, and the Duomo Museum but also give you elevator access to the terraces so you can skip the 200 step climb and admire unparalleled views of the city!
- Get entry to the Milan Cathedral, the third largest church in the world, as well as other parts of the Cathedral, notably the Baptistry, Rooftop, and terraces.
- Skip the 200 steps and take the elevator to the rooftops of Duomo di Milano and study the intricate carvings and marvel at the details and style of this Gothic masterpiece.
- Stroll across the terraces of the Duomo di Milano and take in scenic views of the city and its picturesque surroundings.
- See around 200 relics including statues, paintings, and models at the Duomo Museum.
- You can use your tickets on any day within operating hours, giving you the flexibility to visit at a time that is convenient for you.
- Get the option to add on an audio guide available in nine languages so you can learn more about this magnificent monument and its details.
Explore the Milan Cathedral, the Third Largest Church in the World
Enter the massive complex which is the seat of the Archbishop of Milan and discover the magnificence of this structure. 108 meters high, studded with gothic gravitas and capable of holding 40,000 people, the Milan Cathedral truly is a marvel.
Skip the 200 Step Climb and Stroll Across the Terraces of the Duomo
Bypass the exhausting climb to the rooftops and take the elevator straight up to the place which offers the best views of Milan, the rooftops of Milan Cathedral. From here, you can see the gorgeous cityscape of Milan lying between you and the horizon. The crowning jewel of the terrace, is the Madonnina, a 14-foot-high golden statue of Mary which also happens to be the tallest point of the building. You can also spot Catholic saints standing atop the 135 marble spires that dot the perimeter, nestled among the buttresses and pillars.
See Statues, Paintings, and Models at the Duomo Museum
Be sure to not miss out on the Museo del Duomo, a museum that reveals the history behind this enormous construction project and its many secrets. The theme of this museum is the Duomo itself and it features a massive collection of nearly 200 pieces including statues, tapestries, and stained-glass windows.
- Access to Duomo di Milano, Duomo Rooftops, Duomo Museum.
- Access to Church of St. Gottardo in Corte and Archaeological Area.
- Multilingual Audio Guide (Optional).
- 10% discount at the Duomo Shop.
Know Before You Go
- If you would like to add an audioguide to your ticket, please choose the appropriate option in the next step of the booking.
- The Museo del Duomo is not located within the Duomo. It is located a 2-minute walk away in a building facing the Duomo next to the Palazzo Reale.
- Milan Cathedral is open daily from 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
- Milan Cathedral terraces are open daily from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM except on Christmas and May 1st
- Duomo Museum and San Gottardo Church is open from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM on all days except Wednesdays
- St.Stefano Baptistery is open daily from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- The archaeological area is open daily from 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (for children between 6 and 12 years of age) are available at a reduced price
The Duomo is one of the most well-connected places in Milan.
- Metro: Any line
- Tram: #2 or #14 from Torino; #15 from Piazza Fontana; #16, #24 or #27 from Mazzini
The Milan Cathedral is an active religious attraction, and modest clothing is a compulsion. Knees and shoulders must be covered by both men and women at all points in time on this experience.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
Can we take a moment to appreciate just how affordable these tickets are? Headout, you are a true gem in this world of disappointments
I took the option of climbing the stairs to the rooftop and felt that this was the best part of the trip. Unmissable views
The Madonnina was the highlight of this trip: the 14 foot golden statue caught my attention from the very beginning and I considered staying there, gazing at it for the remaining of the trip
You will receive an email with your mobile ticket shortly. Display your tickets on your mobile device at the Main Entrance of Duomo di Milano in Piazza del Duomo, 14/a (on the right side of the Cathedral’s façade). The office is open every day from 10 AM to 5 PM. You can then proceed to the entrance and show the entry tickets at the entrance.
Piazza del Duomo, 20122, milan