Da Vinci's Last Supper and Duomo Tickets with Milan Walking Tour
Explore the magnificent city of Milan and its centerpiece, the eye-catching Duomo, as you embark on a walking tour along with a professional english-speaking guide. See the many wonders of the city including ‘The Last Supper’ a world-famous fresco by the renowned artist Leonardo Da Vinci. Skip the long queues throughout the tour with priority access tickets and dive into the rich heritage and culture of Milan while studying its many marvels on this 3-hour experience.
- Save time and money on this tour which takes you to the best areas of Milan and shows you the city’s many attractions and spectacles
- Enjoy priority access skip-the-line entrance at the Milan Duomo and explore the centerpiece of Milan in all its splendour
- See one-of-the-world’s art masterpieces, The Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci, and learn about the secrets and legends associated with this masterpiece
- Walk through the city of Milan and take in the many architectural wonders including the Brera District, Sforza Castle and more
- Professional English-speaking guide will provide commentary on the marvels you see and narrate fascinating stories associated with Milan through the tour
- Small group size of less than 25 people; headsets will be provided when appropriate so you can always hear your guide
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
From haute-couture to urban hip, Milan has something for all; and on this tour you’ll be able to see it all! Explore the city and its many attractions on this tour that highlights the best of Milan. The best part is that you’ll be able to skip-the-long tourist queues at all the attractions, allowing you to save on the most valuable thing of all, time.
On this tour, you will not only see the many wonders that Milan has to offer, but also be able to learn about the rich history and culture that has defined the city. From the Renaissance to the Second World War, Milan has seen and withstood it all; and it's all there for you to see on this tour. See a 600-year-old medieval castle, the ultra urban Brera district, the focal point of Milan, the Duomo, and more with a guide in a small group.
Another reason why you shouldn’t miss this; is the viewing of the Last Supper. A painting which can be visualized the moment anyone in the vicinity mentions it, Last Supper, is among the most celebrated and iconic works of all time. See one of Leonardo’s greatest works right where he left it, and avoid the long queues on this attraction too!
Milan, a city which resonates with themes of glory, splendor, tradition, and culture; both historic and modern. Discover the spectacular city with an expert local guide as he leads you through the city streets while telling you stories that bring the sights to life.
The first part of your experience will be a walking tour which covers the landmarks of Italy’s most fashionable city. Visit the Milan Duomo and skip-the-line at the entrance to proceed right in. Study the artistic features and learn why this magnificent structure took almost 600 years to finish! After you’re done exploring the fascinating Duomo, it's time to visit another architectural spectacle, the Sforza Castle.
Next up, a walk through the cobbled streets of Brera district. Venture into the heart of Milan’s social life and take in the bohemian neighborhood generally populated by artists, fashionistas and intellectuals. You will also be able to check out the Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery, or as its better known ‘the living room of Milan’.
The last part of your tour will be a viewing of the Last Supper, painted on the walls of the convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A painting described by Da Vinci’s contemporaries as, ‘the painting which speaks’, the majestic mural spreads across a massive 8.8m x 4.6m area. Study the intricate fresco and learn about the ground-breaking techniques used by Leonardo in its creation.
- Milan Duomo(inside) - Sforza Castle - Brera District - Santa Maria delle Grazie Church(inside) - Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery - Piazza della Scala - Scala Opera House
- Walking tour of Milan and seeing its popular attractions
- Skip-the-line tickets to the Milan Duomo
- Viewing of the Last Supper and convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Services of a professional English-speaking guide
- Audio headsets in case they are needed
- Admission to any attractions apart from those which are exclusively mentioned
Know Before You Go
The tour itinerary mentioned above may be altered to make the most of your time. Depending on the availability of the tickets, you will either visit the Last Supper first, or at the end of the tour. However, you will still be taken to all the sites mentioned. Please note: visits to the interior of the Duomo are not possible on Sunday mornings and religious holidays.
The tour will run everyday apart from Monday as the Last Supper is closed on this day. This tour is available only during certain times on those dates due to popular demand. Please check in advance on the available time slots for the day on which you’ve scheduled the booking.
After your ticket has been confirmed, you will find out whether the visit to the Last Supper is scheduled at the start or at the end of the tour. - In case the tour starts with the Last Supper, the meeting point is located right outside the attraction in the Plaza Santa Maria delle Grazie. - In case the tour does not start with the Last Supper, the meeting point is located under the arches of the Mondadori shop on the right hand side of the Piazza del Duomo
Last Supper Time Restrictions
Due to strict conservatory measures, the supervisor of cultural artifacts for the city of Milan, restricts all visits to a maximum of 15 minutes.
There are sections in the tour where you will be entering holy places and a strict dress code must be followed. Shoulder and knees must be covered by both men and women at all points in time in these venues. We also recommend wearing comfortable walking shoes as there is a fair amount of walking on this tour.
The tour ticket is valid only for the date and time for which you’ve scheduled the booking.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Skip the Line Last Supper and Duomo Tickets with the Best of Milan Walking Tour mobile voucher. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point of the tour.
Piazza del Duomo , MIlan