Seawings Seaplane Dubai Snapshot experience
Soar above the gorgeous landscape of Dubai as you sail into the sky on this 20-minute flight over the renowned city. Feel the adrenaline rush as you view the towering Burj Khalifa and Burj Al Arab from the top, along with impeccable views of Palm Jumeirah. Savour the unique experience of taking off and landing in the waters of the exquisite Persian Gulf.
- Enjoy the company of a trained pilot and guide as you explore Dubai’s iconic landmarks on a 20-minute flight aboard a state-of-the-art Cessna seaplane.
- Take off and land in the calming waters of Dubai Creek on this exciting ride.
- Catch bird’s eye views of Dubai's famous attractions that includes the colossal Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa and the breathtaking Palm Jumeirah.
- The tour begins and ends at Dubai Creek.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
One of the foremost business hubs of the world, Dubai has quickly risen to become one of the foremost flourishing cities in the world due to its extensive oil reserves. Presently, however, less than 5% of its revenue is generated from oil, and it is better known for its numerous sporting events and construction projects.
The Burj Khalifa is one such marvel of construction. It is the tallest building in the world with a height of more than 800 meters, and is visible from various parts of the city, making it an iconic Dubai landmark. Another such landmark is the Palm Jumeirah, that is shaped like a palm tree and houses numerous hotels and villas. Atlantis: The Palm Hotel is situated at the very top of the Palm Jumeirah. Since tourism is an integral part of the government’s strategy to increase revenue from travellers, Dubai's architectural attractions and shopping are the primary attractions for tourists.
Your 20-minute seaplane ride will begin from the Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club. You can choose to take your seaplane ride at a time that's convenient for you. This is the perfect way to experience the famous attractions of Dubai for those who are short on time.
The seaplane will take off in the waters by the club. The plane's large private windows ensure that you will get the clearest, most intimate views of Dubai.
Your tour will include views of the Jumeirah Islands and Port Rashid. The World is an artificial archipelago of small islands that has been made to a world map, and you can get a bird's eye view of this as well! It is a stunning sight, and your vantage point from up above gives you the perfect view of this incredibly intricate arrangement. Next up is the Palm Jumeirah. You can see hundreds of houses lining the 'fronds' of the palm tree. You will fly over the tip of the Jumeirah, where the massive Atlantis The Palm resort that is shaped like an arch, can be seen. The plane will now turn around and begin retracing its path. At this point, the Burj Khalifa can be seen in the distance to your right.
The feeling of soaring into the sky is incomparable and the entire experience will be etched in your memory forever. You will finally descend at Dubai Creek, where your seaplane will end your thrilling tour with a fabulous landing in the water!
- Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel
Know before you go
- The tour takes about 20 minutes to complete.
- Flights and operation times are subject to availability. After booking, you will be contacted to confirm available times. Tours run between 8.00 AM and 5.00 PM.
- If your chosen time slot is not available, the supplier will offer you a new time slot within an hour or two of your original choice.
- The tour will begin at Dubai Creek.
- All passengers must bring their passport, as required by the government of Dubai, to fly.
- The seaplane flies at a height of 1500 feet.
- Children above 12 years will be considered as adults. Children below 2 years will not be charged.
Guests are advised to wear light comfortable clothing.
For a map of the seaplane route, please click here.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email confirmation with your The Sea Plane Snapshot Experience ticket voucher shortly. No need to print. Show your mobile voucher with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
The ticket is valid only for the date and time for which you’ve scheduled the booking.
Seawing Office Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club in Deira, Dubai
The exact time of your flight will be confirmed to you once the booking has been made.