Shared Arrival Transfer: Ciampino Airport to Rome Hotels
Take the stress off your arrival with your pre-booked, shared transfer via minibus to your hotel in Rome from Ciampino Airport. Relax on the 10 mile journey from the airport to your hotel’s doorstep upon arrival in Rome with these affordable and convenient tickets.
- Shared minibus transfer from Ciampino Airport to your hotel in Rome city center
- Skip the long lines for public taxis; skip the hassle of public transport services
- Relax in your air-conditioned minibus over the 10 mile(16 kilometers) journey
- Available all day and night
- No more than 6 stops on the way
- Professional driver to navigate you through the city all the way to your hotel
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Don’t worry about how will get to your hotel from the Ciampino Airport, we’ve got it covered. Affordable, convenient and comfortable, the shared air-conditioned minibus is a no-brainer. Your ride will be waiting for you when you land at Rome Ciampino Airport and will directly drop you off at your hotel in Rome city center.
The shared transfer service is available 24/7 adding to the convenience of your arrival time. Skip the long taxi lines and avoid the struggles of public transport as soon as you land in Rome. Especially with the luggage you might have. Your shared minibus driver will even tell you a little bit about the city and the places you might want to check out once you board his air-conditioned vehicle. With no more than 6 stops along the way, this transfer service is the best way to get to your hotel in an efficient, cheap and relaxing way!
If you’ve just landed at the Ciampino Airport without pre-booking your transfer service to the hotel, you’re going to be spending quite a bit of time and money on it. With this ticket, you get to save time and money.
Head to the arrival terminal where a driver will be waiting to pick you up. Sit in the air-condition minibus and relax as you travel 10 miles from the airport to your hotel. Available any time of the day, this ticket is perfect for those who’re coming to Rome for the first time and have no idea what the rates of taxi services are. Your driver will even tell you about the city and the attractions you might want to check out.
Your precise travel time will depend on the traffic condition, and the route map of the journey. There will be no more than 6 stops along the way so just sit back and relax as you proceed to your hotel in Rome.
Please Note: Your vehicle may vary depending on your specific travel date.
- Shared transfer from Rome Ciampino Airport to hotel in Rome City Center
- Services of a professional driver
- Excess baggage charge (if any)
Know Before You Go
Please provide your hotel name in the next step of your booking process so we may plan the shortest route. Your arrival timings will vary depending upon time of day and traffic conditions.
Your driver will be waiting for you at the arrival terminal of Ciampino Airport. The driver will be holding a name card with your name on it allowing you to spot him easily. The driver will wait for a maximum of 30 minutes after your flight has landed.
Each guest is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on. Oversized or excessive luggage is subject to restrictions. Extra luggage will be charged. In case you have any inquiry about the luggage limits, please get in touch with our customer care.
Strollers, Wheelchairs and baby seats
All vehicles are designed to equip strollers and wheelchairs. Passengers must bring their own assistance in case assistance is required. Baby seats are not available.
These tickets can be cancelled 3 days in advance for a full refund.
Would definitely use again, very affordable
Unlike many other transfer services online, i found the best deal of services here.We could easily book our options as per our convenience
Best way to avoid the hassle of airport taxi lines! We enjoyed an efficient and convenient transfer to our hotel
How To Use Your Ticket
- You will receive an email with your shared arrival transfer ticket. Please take a print of this. We know this sucks and we’re trying to get this changed as soon as possible.
- Proceed to the **arrival terminal** of the airport and meet your driver who will be holding a name card with your name on it.
- Your ticket is valid only for the date and time for which you’ve scheduled the booking.
Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy, Rome