Valentine's Day Special Lido Show
Dance all night to the international Dov Amiel orchestra and enjoy an exceptional dinner for a romantic Valentine's Day Eve with privileged location and a larger-than-life.
The Lido Show Highlights
- Prepare to be dazzled and enchanted by the Lido Show
- Watch ‘Paris Merveilles’ a landmark show in the Lido history created and directed by Franco Dragone.
- Enjoy some champagne and a delicious dinner.as you see the spectacle unfold in front of you.
Why Visit The Lido Show
Made famous by the stunning/incredible Bluebell girls, the Le Lido or Lido Cabaret is one of the most famous venues for cabaret in Paris. The first show under the Lido franchise opened in 1946. It was in 1948 that Mary Kelly, along with her troupe of Blue Bell girls came into the Lido revue and stayed there for the next 40 years. To this date, the Bluebell girls are a major part of any new show under the Lido's stewardship.
The atmosphere, lights, and charm give this venue an added gloss, and the opening nights of their new shows are attended by the who's who of the celebrity world. At the Lido, you will enter a new world of French Burlesque performances and cabaret acts which are famous across the world.
Your Lido Experience
Step into The Lido and take in the glamorous atmosphere and visuals of the crystals, feathers, chandeliers and much more stunning luxurious statement pieces. The new show playing at the Lido is ‘Paris Merveilles.’ Sip on some champagne, sit back and enjoy the show. Created and directed by the ultra-talented Franco Dragone, ‘Paris Merveilles’ is an homage to the city of Paris. Dragone when conceptualizing the show aimed to create one that would satiate the eyes and soul. Centered around a singer, Manon, this revue is a first of its kind in Lido history. Dragone incorporates stunning visual effects, extravagant costumes, best dancers from around the world, and exceptional performances into this over-the-top Cabaret experience.
Menu New Year's Eve
- A glass of champagne and mini-feuilletes
- Amuse-bouche : sea urchin served with diced crab and Aquitaine caviar (Maison Prunier)
- Lobster served with a tarragon-flavoured green sauce and vegetables with balsamic vinegar
- Scallops served with a golden sabayon sauce, leeks and wild mushrooms with tarragon
- Veal filet mignon in cognac and foie gras with smoked salt served with a truffle cappuccino (with broad bean)
- Dessert from Lenôtre : The "Twelve Strokes of Midnight"
- Champagne Ruinart Blanc de Blancs, on discretion or wine (red or rosé) - Mineral water and coffee and mignardises from Lido de Paris
Know Before You Go
- Dress Code: Please wear an elegant, smart outfit. No athletic outfits, sneakers, shorts, and flip flops are allowed. A full suit/evening dress is welcome.
- Age Limit: Guests must be at least 4 years of age to attend the show. Children below 12 years may enter for free on presentation of proof of age.All minors must be accompanied by an adult. Alcohol will only be served to patrons above 18 years of age.
- Show Duration: 90 minutes show
- Please Carry:You must carry a printed copy of the ticket along with a valid photo ID
- Please Note: Do switch off all electronics before the beginning of the show to prevent the disturbance of the intimate surrounding.
- Prohibited: Smoking, Pets, Photography and videography are prohibited at the venue.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID
Lido de Paris, 116 avenue des Champs Elysée, Paris, Paris
Other experiences similar to Valentine's Day Special Lido Show