Venice Walking Tour with Certified Guide
Walk the streets of Venice with a certified guide and experience the charisma of this city masked under its umpteen churches, museums, meandering canals and ancient gothic buildings.
- Experience the charm of Venice on foot
- Discover the city with a certified guide narrating gripping commentary about everything you walk by
- Learn about how the history of Venice and how it became the most important trading centres in Europe from being a mere cluster of muddy islands.
- Ask questions galore because our knowledgeable guide will be more than happy to attend to you.
- Complimentary glass-blowing demonstration in a glass factory in Saint Mark's Square.
Discover the essence of Venice, by walking the streets of Serenissima Republic with our experienced guide.
Quench your thirst to know everything about the city while walking through the Piazza San Marco bestrewed with monuments like Basilica San Marco, Bell Tower, Clock Tower and Procuratie. While you're here, admire the Campo Santa Maria Formosa, Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo (the “Pantheon” of Venice), the Great school of Charity, Marco Polo’s House and the Malibran Theatre. Return to San Marco through the main shopping area Mercerie where you can shop till you drop.
After the walking tour, you can make your way to St. Mark's Square and witness the traditional Venetian glassblowing technique, which is complimentary with this tour.
Know Before You Go
- This tour is available daily and starts at 9:00 AM.
- The tour does not operate on December 25th, January 1st and February 24th. The tour is also unavailable in the case of exceptional high tide.
- The approximate duration of the tour is about 1 hour, 30 minutes.
St. Mark's Square - Clocktower. (White building with blue clock facade). You will meet our assistant who will be waiting there with a sign that reads TOUR. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure.
Guided Commentary Languages
1 April, 2018 - 31 October, 2018
- Everyday: English, Spanish, German and French
- Saturday: English, Spanish, German, French and Italian
The visit is monolingual.
1 November, 2018 - 31 March, 2019
- Everyday: English
- Monday and Friday: German
- Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday: Spanish
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday: French
The visit can be bilingual. Please check with the tour operator on the day of the tour.
Arriving By Public Vaporetto:
Take line #1 and get off at “San Marco Vallaresso” stop or line #2 and get off at “San Marco Giardinetti” stop. Once you get off the vaporetto, turn right and go straight on to the two columns, then turn left and reach Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight leaving the Basilica on your right towards the YEX exchange building. You will find our assistant waiting for you with a signboard that reads TOUR under the Clock Tower.
Arriving By Private Watertaxi:
Get dropped at the “Todaro” landing stage. Once you get off, turn right and go straight on to the two columns, then turn left and reach Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight leaving the Basilica on your right and find under the Clock Tower our assistant waiting for you with a signboard that reads TOUR.
Arriving By Foot:
The Clock Tower is located on Saint Mark’s Square. Once by the Bell Tower, go straight ahead leaving the Basilica to your right and you will find our assistant waiting for you with a signboard that reads TOUR under the Clock Tower.
Super Flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive your mobile voucher via email shortly. There is no need to print the ticket. Once you reach St Mark's Square look for the Clock Tower (White building with blue clock facade). You will find our assistant here with a signboard that reads TOUR. Please display your voucher to him/her and proceed for the tour.
St. Mark's Square, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy, Venezia
- Audio-guides are distributed in case of groups over 10 people
- Tour will not be operational in case of exceptionally high tide.
- The tour is not considered private and will be shared with other guests not belonging to the same party
- This tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes for this tour.