Dubai Shopping Festival: Infinite Pass
The Dubai Shopping Festival Infinite Pass allows you to visit forty attractions of your choice in the city and have a meal a day, over the course of three days. With 40 prominent attractions, theme parks, cruises, and tours, and 21 dining outlets to choose from, this pass is perfect for those visiting the city for a couple of days.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Dubai Shopping Festival Infinite Pass provides you with up to 65% off general admission fees, and gives you the flexibility to plan your itinerary. The pass is in the form of a card that you can present at the entrance, giving you hassle-free access to your favourite Dubai attractions.
After you purchase the pass online, collect the card from one of the many iVenture collection offices in Dubai. Once collected, the Dubai Shopping Festival Infinite Pass remains valid for three days, during which you can visit as many attractions as you want, along with a meal each day.
- Aquaventure Waterpark
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Desert Safari
- La Perle
- Ski Dubai
- iFLY Dubai
- Dubai Dolphinarium
- IMG World of Adventure
- Wonder Bus Tour
- Dubai Inner Circle Cruise
- Chillout Ice Lounge Dubai
- Dhow Dinner Cruise
- Katana Robata and Sushi bar
- Sean Connolly
Check out the entire list of 40 attractions and 21 dining outlets that you can visit with the iVenture Dubai Shopping Festival Infinite Pass.
Once in Dubai, you need to collect your iVenture Dubai Shopping Festival Infinite Pass from one of the two outlets. The card allows you to visit all 40 attractions over the course of three days, along with a meal a day, and is only activated upon collection.
You also get a guide that gives you handy tips on how to use your card, travel guides, a map of Dubai, and additional information. Over the next three days, you can plan and visit the attractions and dining outlets of your choice.
The biggest advantages are the savings. If you were to buy individual tickets for these attractions, and dine at the restaurants, you would spend $897.21. The iVenture Dubai Shopping Festival Infinite Pass will cost you $340.23, saving you over 50% on general admission prices!
Know Before You Go
Certain experiences and dining outlets require that you pre-book. Detailed information regarding the pre-booking process can be found in the iVenture guide here.
Hours vary for each establishment; your pass is valid anytime within the operating hours of the selected attraction.
The iVenture Collection offices are located at Arabian Horizon and Arabia Horizon.
Arabian Horizon. Address: Arabian Horizon, JBR Counter, Dubai. Timings: 10 AM - 10 PM.
Arabia Horizon. Address: Dubai Mall 1, Lower ground level at the Fountain exit (near Tim Hortons). Timings: 10 AM - 10 PM.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Use Your iVenture Dubai Shopping Festival Infinite Pass
You will receive an email with your iVenture Dubai Shopping Festival Infinite Pass voucher shortly. No need to print.
Once you’re in Dubai, or whenever you wish to begin using the pass, head to the iVenture collection offices located in Dubai.
• The iVenture Collection offices are located at:
1. Arabian Horizon. Address: Arabian Horizon, JBR Counter, Dubai
2. Arabia Horizon. Address: Dubai Mall 1, Lower ground level at the Fountain exit (near Tim Hortons)
• Display your voucher in order to redeem the card. You will receive the iVenture Dubai Shopping Festival Infinite Pass as well as a handy guide.
• The card will expire after 3 days from the date of collection.
• The card will be valid for 3 consecutive days from the date of first use.
• NOTE: Certain experiences and dining outlets require that you pre-book. Detailed information regarding the pre-booking process can be found in the iVenture guide here.
Dubai Shopping Festival Passes are valid for use from December 26, 2017 until February 20, 2018.
The Metropolis Tower - Al Abraj Street, Dubai
- Try to incorporate the hop-on-hop-off bus tour. It opens up easy access to a large number of attractions and also cuts down your transportation cost. With the hop-on-hop-off bus tour, you also get free access to additional attractions and museums in Dubai.
- Add a dhow dinner cruise or a dinner safari to your travel itinerary so that you not only enjoy an authentic Dubai experience, but also get to save on additional dining expenses.