Greenwich Wintertime Festival
- Watch up to 6 shows including Live Music, Theatre, Children Shows and DJ’s on our Mirror Stage.
- Be dazzled by our spectacular ice skating performance by our world class freestylers
- Boogie yourself silly at the silent disco
- Be entertained by our fabulous street performers
- Shop at London’s specially curated ‘most instagrammable’ winter market
- Feast on some of the best festival food and drink London has to offer
- Soak up the amazing architecture and views of the Old Royal Naval College, the Thames and Cutty Sark
Set amongst the stunning 17th Century architecture of the Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich Winter Time Festival is brimming with the best traditions of the season and packed full of contemporary twists to make the perfect Christmas destination.
Mixing old traditions with the new the festival aims to create an exceptional, truly exciting and affordable experience for all. With up to three 3 hour sessions per day and a limited capacity per session guaranteeing a safer, less over crowded more intimate, warm, fun environment for all ages.
Inclusive of the festival entry price for each 3 hour session you can: be dazzled by our spectacular ice skating performance by world class freestylers; watch up to 6 shows including live music, theatre, children shows, DJ's on our mirrored stage; boogie yourself silly at the silent disco; be entertained by our fabulous street performers while you soak up the festive atmosphere and stunning surroundings of the Old Royal Naval College, the Thames and over 500 Christmas trees; shop at London's specially curated Winter Market and feast on some of the best food and drink London has to offer.
To add to your festival experience, you can choose to go ice skating or visit Father Christmas before he launches from his Greenwich Launch Pad on 24th December.
London's newest and most unique festival aims to make it inclusive, fun, warm, safe, modern and magical for all ages.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Old Royal Naval College, King William Walk, London
Other experiences similar to Greenwich Wintertime Festival