London Hop On Hop Off City Tour
Customize your own 24 or 48 hour tour of London with a hop on and hop off facility across numerous stops on 3 different bus routes so you can travel and explore the capital with ease!
- Choice of 24 or 48-hour hop on hop off bus pass to tour London.
- Travel on London's famous bright red open-topped buses as you cruise through the city.
- Free one way river sightseeing cruise pass to let you relax during your adventure.
- Truly immerse yourself in London with one of three complimentary walking tours.
Jump onto open-top buses and embark on a personalized expedition of London that is set at your own pace so you can see all the things that you've always wanted to while bypassing those that you can do without.
The three bus routes you will have access to cover over 40 stops at landmarks like the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, London Bridge and Trafalgar Square. Explore these distinguished parts of the city at your own leisure. Your pass also includes one way access to a river sightseeing cruise from Westminster Pier to St. Katherine's Pier or vice versa, which lets you do some sightseeing of London from the water. Giving you an alternate perspective of the city, this is a relaxing break from the usual sightseeing routes. Your experience will also include a walking tour. Choose between The Crown, a Royal Walk and Haunted London & Historic Pubs to round off your London adventure!
- 24 or 48 hour hop on hop off bus pass.
- One way river cruise pass.
- One complimentary walking tour of London.
- Audio guides in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Hindi, Chinese, Japanese and Portuguese.
- Admission to any attraction or museums
Know Before You Go
Bus Routes and Timings
The three bus routes you will be able to use are the West End Loop, the Tower Loop and the Camden Loop.
01 November – 22 March: Service starts at Waterloo Road Terminal opposite the Hampton by Hilton Hotel, Waterloo Road, London SE1 at 9 AM. Last departure from this stop is at 16:30 PM.
22 March - 31 October: Service starts at Waterloo Road Terminal opposite the Hampton by Hilton Hotel, Waterloo Road, London SE1 at 9 AM. Last departure from this stop is at 18:00 PM.
Buses on all three routes depart every 15-20 minutes so you'll never have to wait too long to hop on!
Note: Full details will be available from the uniformed staff at the bus stop and kiosks.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your voucher in a few minutes. Display your voucher on your mobile phone to the driver when you board at any of the stops that are part of the tour.
London, UK, London