Scuba Diver @ Dubai Aquarium
Become a PADI certified Diver on this 2-day scuba diving course and earn your internationally recognized certificate as you venture into the aquatic world and have close encounters with over 70 species of fish at Dubai Aquarium.
- Learn how to dive like a professional and get PADI certified at the end of this adventure course.
- Knowledge development sessions and three confined water dives in the cage.
- Dive to a depth of 12 meters and further develop your scuba diving skills by taking the Open Water Diver certification and speciality diver courses.
- Spread over two days to allow you to learn at a relaxed pace as you explore the 10 million litre tank.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Scuba Diver programme is a unique certification experience organized by PADI,an internationally certified scuba dive training agency. This course allows you to get a beginners certificate in diving which is valid world over. You will reach a max depth of 12 meters in this experience which is spread over two days.
Ready to be a professional diver? Well, here’s your ticket to the world of professional diving. Dive into the open water under supervision of a PADI professional. The entire experience is two-days long and allows you to hone your underwater skills.
You will have three knowledge development sessions to understand the basic principles of scuba diving, three confined water dives to practice the basic scuba skills in the cage, and two dives in the main tank allowing you to explore the wonders at the Dubai Aquarium.
At the end of your course, take home a PADI certificate which allows you to do more advanced dives all around the world.
- Scuba Diver 2-day programme
- Diving Gear
- Safety Briefings
- Two dives in main tank and three dives in confined water
- PADI Certificate at the end of course
Know Before You Go
Guests below 10 years of age will not be allowed in this experience.
You must book your Scuba Diver experience 48 hours prior to your desired date of the marine encounter.
Sessions are held at 3 PM, 5 PM and 7 PM daily. Please arrive 2 hours before the dive to begin your safety briefing.
Pregnant guests and those with mobility impairments will not be allowed on the experience. Medical signs must be completed and signed before the course begins. A surface interval of 24 hours is required before flying.
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive your Scuba Diver tickets via email. No need to print. Just show your mobile ticket at the diving experiences zone in Dubai Aquarium.
Your ticket is valid only for the scheduled date and time that you’ve booked.
Dubai Aquarium, Dubai Mall - Financial Center Road, Dubai