Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets with Host & Catacombs with Audioguide
Skip-the-line and enjoy the best views of Paris and the majestic Seine river from one-of-the wonders of the world: ‘The Eiffel Tower’. Skip-the-line at the Catacombs and dive into the mysterious tunnels underneath Paris and learn about this attraction from an audio-guide included in your ticket.
- Skip the long waiting lines at the Eiffel Tower as you visit one of Paris’s most popular tourist location.
- Get access to the second level of the Eiffel Tower and check out the stunning views of the city and the Seine around you.
- Skip the long waiting lines at the Paris Catacombs and explore the mysterious network of underground tunnels.
- Take in the surreal sight of walls lined with skulls and bones in this one-of-a-kind experience.
- Along with an audioguide you also get to access parts of Catacombs not open to the general public; the complete immersive Parisian Catacomb experience.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower
The global icon of France attracts more than 7 million visitors each year, making it the most visited paid monument in the world. Designed by Gustave Eiffel, the monument was originally meant be replaced within a decade; but after Marconi invented the radio in 1901, the structure (then the tallest in the world) became a permanent structure due to the ease of long distance transmissions.
Today, the Eiffel Tower stands proud as France’s most decorated monument. Being the highest open observation deck in Paris, the top offers splendid views of the other incredible Parisian sights including Champ Elysees, Notre Dame, Montmartre and the Seine River. Strong winds, splending views and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity; this mesmerizing structure is a must visit for tourists, locals and even the aliens.
Skip the Line: Catacombs with Audio Guide
Below the hustle and bustle of the cultural city of Paris lies an underground world which started taking shape in 1774. The Catacombs de Paris are underground ossuaries that hold the remains of more than six million people. Created to eliminate the city’s overflowing cemeteries, walk through the ‘Gate of Hell’ and see the subterranean cemetery that took 12 years to be filled by bones and skulls. The Paris Catacombs attract nearly 300,000 visitors each year and crowds are well regulated leading to a shortage of tickets.
However, our tickets allow you to skip the Catacombs line and dive right into this underground experience. This massive 300km stretch of ossuary has shaped Paris into the way it is today. So step in and explore over 2,000 years of Parisian history and learn about these mysterious catacombs from your audio guide which comes with your ticket at no surcharge.
Pick your tickets from the ticket collection point and depart from the designated location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled start time. With your skip-the-line tickets you will get priority access into the world famous Eiffel Tower. Enter the elevators and head to the 2nd floor before proceeding to the summit. From here you will get spectacular views of the surroundings including Seine River, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees and more.
Climb down to the first floor and get on the largest level of the tower. The entire floor has a see-through floor allowing you to get stunning views of the people below from a bird’s eye perspective. The feeling of walking on this glass floor is a spectacular sensation and is guaranteed to give you chills.
Pick up your tickets from the ticket collection point mentioned below and proceed to the Paris Catacombs. Walk straight through the entrance with your priority access, skip-the-line tickets and venture 20 meters underground into the city’s one-of-a-kind attraction.
After descending 130 steps, you’ll come to the main gravel walkway and see memorable sights all around. Follow your audio guide through the maze and explore 2km of mysterious ossuaries. Dive into the past of Paris as you walk through the maze of walls covered in skulls and bones. Learn about the unique history of this attraction and discover the paramount role the underground network played during the two world wars.
Hear urban legends, ghost stories and tales of secret Cataphile parties. At the end of the tour climb 83 steps which take you out of the dark, back to The City of Lights.
Please Note: Audio guide is only with the adult ticket. In case you wish to procure audio guide with a children’s ticket, you can do it at the venue.
- Skip-the-line admission to the Eiffel Tower
- Access to the 2nd Level and the summit
- Accompanied by a host to 2nd Level of Eiffel Tower
- Skip-the-line admission to Paris Catacombs
- Audio guide at Catacombs (English, French, German or Spanish)
- Transfers between the attractions
- Audio guide with children’s ticket at Catacombs
Know Before You Go
Eiffel Tower Timings:
The Eiffel Tower is between 9.30 AM to 11 PM from September - May. During the summer months of June - April the tower is open from 9 AM to 11.30 PM. The summit will remain closed for a month in winter, starting January 8.
The Eiffel Tower is very well connected by the public networks of Paris. The metro has two lines that have stops, Line 6 and Line 9. You can also use the RER Train and get off at the Champs de Mars station. By bus, route 82, 42, 87 and 69 ply to The Eiffel Tower.
However, we suggest coming by using any of the Batobus boats allowing you to start your visual experience on the journey to the destination. Coming by boat also lets you get an incredible perspective on the height of the tower.
The Paris Catacombs are open Tuesday - Sunday from 10 AM - 8.300 PM with the last admission at 7 PM. The Catacombs will be closed on Mondays and major holidays.
The Paris Catacombs entrance is across the street from the Denfert-Rochereau station. You can reach via metro line 2, RER line B, or by bus (#38 & #68). There is a paid parking lot at Boulevard Saint-Jacques. When you exit the Catacombs, the closest metro station will be Mouton Duvernet.
What To Wear:
The Paris Catacombs are maintained at a temperature of 14°C (57°F). Be sure to dress warm or bring a jacket.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Use Your Tickets
• You will receive e-vouchers for both attractions via email. No need to print. Instead, simply display the email on your mobile device.
• For the Eiffel Tower, meet your host at the designated meeting point15 minutes prior to your tour start time.
• For the Catacombs, you will need to pick up your skip-the-line tickets at the redemption center located 50 meters from the Catacombs, next to McDonalds. Once you have your tickets, head to the Catacombs entrance and bypass the long queue.
Your Eiffel Tower and Catacombs tickets are valid only for the date reserved during checkout. The selected time slot applies for your Eiffel Tower tour. You may visit the Catacombs anything within operating hours, during that day.