Stratford, Oxford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Custom Day Trip
Enjoy a bit of everything with this tour that begins with walking through the famed city of Oxford before driving through the Cotswolds, allowing you to delve into the birthplace of William Shakespeare before exploring the medieval Warwick Castle.
- Walk through the famed city of Oxford.
- Drive through the beautiful English countryside that constitute the Cotswolds.
- Explore Stratford-upon-Avon, where William Shakespeare was born.
- Enjoy the interactive yet educational visit to the historic Warwick castle.
Set off from London in your coach and drive over to the University city of Oxford, where the oldest university in the English speaking world is located, which is why you will see many bright, fresh faced youngsters running about the place. Walk down its cobbled streets and visit the stunning Bodleian Library. Pass through the charming Cotswolds, watching green pastures and quaint little towns that make up this part of the country. Make your way to the small but iconic market town of Stratford-Upon-Avon, where you will visit the house where William Shakespeare was born. Though best known for being the home of the famous writer, the town is beautiful in it’s own right.
Enjoy the historic yet interactive Warwick Castle where you will not only see the State Dining Room, fully decked out for an authentic, Victorian dinner gathering but also be able to enjoy a little swordplay and feel like a knight, even if it is for a few minutes.
- Luxury, air conditioned coach
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entry fees for Warwick Castle and the birthplace of William Shakespeare
Know Before You Go
This tour departs from the meeting point everyday at 8:00 AM and returns to London by approximately 7:00 PM.
This tour lasts approximately ten hours.
You will be travelling in a small, AC bus which will depart from the meeting point. Please enter a valid phone number at the time of checkout for operational reasons.
The meeting point for this tour is situated at the Golden Tours Visitors Center Victoria.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to three days in advance for a full refund.
How To Redeem Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Stratford, Oxford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Custom Day Trip voucher in a few minutes.
• Please take a printout of your voucher to the meeting point at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road.
• At the meeting point redeem your printout for physical tickets.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Golden Tour Visitor Centre, Victoria at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road
How To Find
Walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction to), Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor centre is behind the fountain.
Colonnade Walk, Fountain Square.
Your tickets are valid for the day and time you’ve booked the experience.
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria, 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London
Other experiences similar to Stratford, Oxford, Cotswolds & Warwick Castle Custom Day Trip