Houses of Parliament Audio Guided Tour
Located in Central London, on the north bank of the River Thames, The Palace of Westminster also known as the House of Parliament is a structure of importance where history is still being made.
- Find out how this former royal residence has evolved over 1,000 years into the working Parliament building that stands today.
- Discover each of the rooms and their connections and more about the customs and rituals of the Lords and the Commons and what happens at the State Opening of Parliament.
- View the vivid designs of many of the wallpapers, tiles and pieces of furniture and learn how the building is carefully conserved and maintained.
Step into the 1000 year old structure, built originally as the primary residence of the "King of England", and learn about the functioning of the Parliament or the House of Commons. Visit the various rooms in the palace including the Royal Gallery, Prince's Chamber and Lords Chamber. With the help of an audio guide containing commentary in 9 languages, get to the know the way the Parliament works and the historical significance of the Palace of Westminster.
Know Before You Go
- Mon - Fri: 10 AM - 4 PM
- Sat: 8:45 AM - 4:45 PM
Most visitors to the Houses of Parliament will come to the Palace of Westminster (postcode SW1A 0AA, entrance marked 8 on the map) or Portcullis House (postcode SW1A 2LW, entrance marked 4 on the map). You can get here by the following means;
- Buses stop near Parliament Square in Victoria Street (opposite the Houses of Parliament) and further up towards Trafalgar Square, in Whitehall. All buses in London are now wheelchair accessible.
By Rail and Tube:
- Visitors travelling on the London Underground can use the District, Circle or Jubilee lines to get to Westminster station, which is fully wheelchair accessible. Victoria, Charing Cross and Waterloo mainline stations are about 20 minutes away by foot and have connecting buses.
- The guided tours are available in English, French, German and Spanish.
You may cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund.
You will receive your tickets via email. You need to print the same. We know it sucks but we are trying to get this changed soon.
Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London
Other experiences similar to Houses of Parliament Audio Guided Tour