Bear Mountain Cruise
- Full day access to Bear Mountain
- Live German Oom-pah & Polka bands playing on every cruise.
- Narration of sights and highlights from a guide as you cruise by the locations.
- Onboard Oktoberfest celebrations by Warsteiner
- Onboard Oktoberfest menu and café with a freshly prepared menu of sandwiches, salads and snacks + full bar serving up hot and cold beverages, beer, wine, and cocktails
Take a 2.5-hour cruise up the Hudson River and take in the autumn bliss. Enjoy the autumnal sights, the fall foliage, and make your way to Bear Mountain State Park. On your way there enjoy the onboard Oktoberfest celebrations with some oom-pah music and gear up for a tryst with nature.
Hop-off at the boat at the Bear Mountain Park where you can spend up to three hours enjoying the 50+ hiking and biking trails. You can also choose to paddle around the lake or just laze around and take in the natural splendor all around you. There will be German-themed snacks and eats for you to munch on as you sip on the brews on board the cruise; the perfect ambiance to teleport you to Munich.
- German Feast Plate with bratwurst, sauerkraut, and German potato salad
- Prop & Peller Real Bavarian Pretzels
- Traditional pork schnitzel
- Classic concessions items (hot dogs, chips, candy, etc.)
- Draft and bucket specials on all Warsteiner beers
- Warning: There is a steep hill leading from the dock at Bear Mountain to the main park area. Please be aware this hill may be difficult for some people to climb, including those with difficulty walking or in wheelchairs.
- Due to changes made by Bear Mountain State Park, there is no Oktoberfest celebration on land at Bear Mountain.
- Onboard amenities including outdoor deck space, heated/air conditioned indoor seating with large windows made for sightseeing, and restrooms.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 30 minutes of your purchase. You may either print them out or display them on your phone.