Priority Access to the Louis Vuitton Foundation
Visit one of the most inspired architectural works of the world renowned architect Frank Gehry. And with a dedicated access line, skip the queues and gaze upon a selection of 200 art works from the MoMA collection.
- Display of the exhibition "Modern Being: The MoMA in Paris".
- "House by the Railroad" by Edward Hopper.
- Steamboat Willie of Walt Disney.
- First time display of Constantin Brancusi's "Bird in Space".
- Free micro visits conducted every 30 minutes.
- Visit the second-largest park in Paris.
Located on the edge of the Bois de Boulogne is one of Architect Frank Gehry's masterpiece, "Fondation Louis Vuitton", which drew inspiration from the Historic Grand Palais located at the Champs-Elysees. Walk in and discover the project that led to the construction of the marvel containing 3600 glass panels. With the help of the free micro visits, get a quick run through the entire building and the various features. When you are done admiring the architecture, gaze upon the in house art collection. It combines works of Jean-Michel Basquiat, Gilbert & George and Jeff Koons.
As part of a collaboration between Museum of Modern Art(MoMA) and the Louis Vuitton Foundation, visit the first major exhibition of exquisite collections belonging to the MoMA. The exhibition will run from October 11, 2017 to March 15, 2018. it includes art works by Max Beck mann, Alexander Calder and Paul Cezanne among the many other renowned names. The exhibition will begin with the first decade collection of the MoMA which introduces posed portraits and post work art works like "Woman 1" by Willem de Kooning. The next section will introduce the "Minimalism" and "Pop Art" collection of the MoMA and includes paintings, sculptures and photography. And the exhibition finally concludes on the second floor with the more "Contemporary" art forms.
Know before you go
- Tue - Sun: 9 AM - 7 PM.
- The museum remains closed on Mondays.
- From October 11th 2017 to March 5th 2018, the foundation will host a selection of 200 works from the MoMA collections.
- Admission is free and priority is given to people with disabilities.
- Free micro-visits are provided to all visitors.
- By metro: Les Sablons station line. Take the Fondation Louis Vuitton exit. The foundation is a 15 minute walk from the metro station.
- By bus: 244 Louis Vuitton Foundation line is served only on weekends and holidays.
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email with your voucher. No need to print. You can skip the ticket line and go directly to the security line with your mobile voucher.
Fondation Louis Vuitton, 8 Avenue du Mahatma Gandhi, Paris