Blue Lagoon with Admission
- Relaxing in the milky blue waters of the Blue Lagoon
- Enjoying otherworldly scenery
- Having a water massage under a waterfall
- Getting a white silica mud mask
This Blue Lagoon tour takes you from Reykjavik to the Blue Lagoon where you can relax and soak in the soothing, milky blue waters, and have a little fun.
Simmering around 37 to 39°C the Blue Lagoon's waters contain minerals and salts essential for well being as well as an algae that stimulates the skin’s natural collagen production.
Besides bathing you should also check out the Blue Lagoon shop and grab a bite to eat Blue Café and enjoy the amazing views over the lagoon through its floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Admission ticket to the Blue Lagoon is included in the tour price (Standard admission)
- Shown duration time is only the suggested length of stay in the Blue Lagoon, you are welcome to take any of our scheduled busses back to Reykjavik
- Due to the dynamic prices of Blue Lagoon, prices will vary depending on different times selected
- Complimentary pick up and drop off service for hotels and guest houses in Reykjavik
- Round trip transportation
- Entrance / admission ticket to the Blue Lagoon
Fully refundable when cancelled up to 36 hours prior to departure
You will receive your tickets via email. You need to print the same. We know it sucks but we are trying to get this changed soon