FunVee Singapore: 1 Day Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Tours
- Familiarize yourself with the sights of Singapore with these hop-on hop-off bus tickets, covering 3 different routes and 40 stops, at a frequency of 1 bus every 15-20min
- You can hop on and hop off the buses as much as you like for a period of 1 day
- All buses feature audioguides with commentary in 5 languages that'll help you get to know the city of Singapore better
- The bus routes include many iconic attractions, such as Merlion Park, Esplanade Theatre, Chinatown, Botanic Gardens, Marina Bay Sands, Art Science Museum, etc., so you can stop by your favorite spots along the way
- You can also go on an optional night tour or a duck tour of the city along with the hop-on-hop-off tour, for different and unique perspectives on the city
- Click here for detailed route and boarding points and here for a map.
Why You Should Get On Board
The FunVee Singapore Hop-on Hop-off bus tour ticket gives you unlimited access to their fleet of open-topped buses for a period of 1 day. You can use that time to see all of Singapore, with stops at all the major attractions such as Botanic Gardens, Marina Bay Sands, Art Science Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Barrage, Little India, and much more. This gives you the freedom to explore these attractions at your own pace, hopping on and off as and when you please. What’s more, the 3 different bus routes have audioguides onboard, so you can learn more about the attractions that you will spot from the bus.
Optionally, you can also go on the HOHO duck tour and night tour, for different perspectives on the city of Singapore. The duck tour will take you through the waters of the Singapore river in a WW2-era amphibious vehicle that can traverse on both land and water. On this tour, you can spot the many attractions of Singapore from the water, and enjoy a relaxed jaunt through the waterways of the city. The night tour, on the other hand, takes you through the many nightlife attractions that line the streets of Singapore for a wonderful night out on the town. Experience Singapore in its entirety with these exciting tours!
- 1 day Singapore HOHO Pass
- Duck tour (optional)
- Night tour (optional)
- Audioguide with commentary in 5 languages
- Entrances to other attractions
- Food and drinks
All buses feature audioguides with commentary in English, Chinese, Russian, German, Korean to help you get to know Singapore better
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced prices. Please carry a valid photo ID.
- Ages 2yrs and below go free
Know Before You Go
- Click here for detailed route and boarding points and here for a map. You can join the tour from any of the 40 stops.
Green Route (City Hopper):
- Popular stops on the route are Clarke Quay, Chinatown, Botanic Gardens & more.
- Frequency: Approx. every 15-20 min
- First bus at 9 AM from Singapore Flyer and last bus is at 5:00 PM
Orange Route (Marina Bay Hopper):
- Popular stops on the route are the Marina Barrage, Little India, Gardens by the Bay and more.
- Frequency: Approx. every 60 min
- First bus at 10:45 AM from Marina Square Bus Stop and last bus is at 4:45 PM
Red Route (Sentosa Shuttle):
- Popular stops on the route are Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross
- Frequency: 4 times daily (09:45 AM, 11:45 AM, 3:45 PM & 5:45 PM)
- First bus at 9:45 AM from Marina Square and last bus is at 5:45 PM
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
You will receive a voucher via email once your booking is confirmed. Please present printed voucher if you are boarding from any of the 40 bus stops. You may show a mobile voucher if you are boarding from the first starting point: City Tourist Hub @ Marina Square Shopping Mall #01-221, located near 7-Eleven, open daily between 8:00 AM-7:00 PM.
Your ticket is valid only on the date selected during checkout.