Blue Lagoon and Golden Circle Express
- Relaxing at the Blue Lagoon
- Amazing landscape at Þingvellir National Park
- Close encounter with Gullfoss waterfall
- Erupting hot springs at Geysir geothermal area
This Blue Lagoon and Golden Circle tour allows you to experience some of Iceland's top attractions, including the Blue Lagoon, Þingvellir National Park, Gullfoss waterfall, and Geysir geothermal area.
At the Blue Lagoon you can relax in the milky blue waters and take in the spectacular surroundings before venturing out on the Golden Circle route.
First stop on the Golden Circle route is Þingvellir National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site renowned for extraordinary landscape and rich history that stretches back to the time of the first settlers in Iceland.
The plains of Þingvellir, is where the Icelandic Parliament was established in 930 AD, where laws were made, justice was upheld and sentences carried out.
From Þingvellir the tour continues to the majestic and beautiful Gullfoss glacial waterfall and Geysir geothermal area where you can get up close to the erupting hot spring, Strokkur.
Returning to Reykjavik the route takes you over the wast moss covered lavafields of Hellisheiði.
- Blue Lagoon admission ticket is included in the tour price (Standard admission)
- Fully refundable when cancelled up to 36 hours prior to departure
- Due to the dynamic prices of Blue Lagoon, prices will vary depending on different times selected
- Please present your electronic travel voucher / ticket at the time of tour departure.
- Tour departure point: The Gray Line Bus Terminal in Holtagarðar is the central departure point for our tours.
Super flexible cancellation policy
You may cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
How to Use Your Tickets
You will receive your tickets via email. No need to print!
The tour starts and ends at your hotel, Reykjavík