Northern Lights Bus Tour from Reykjavik with Hotel Transfers
Leave Reykjavik behind as you take this bus tour to seek out the mysterious and always beautiful Northern Lights, easily one of the most popular ways to spend your time in Iceland during the winter!
- Begin your winter escapade by leaving the city of Reykjavik behind with hassle-free hotel transfers.
- Experience the winter wonderland to the fullest with an immersive 4-hour tour and witness the mysterious Northern lights, a world famous phenomena typical to the Icelandic region.
- Get to choose between the classic and premium tour, where the latter offers some delightful Icelandic refreshments to top off this premium small group tour with no more than 18 people.
- In case you don't catch a glimpse of the Aurora Borealis, you may embark on the non-premium tour, free of cost!
- Gain fascinating insights into the mysterious dancing courtesy of your friendly, English speaking expert.
- Enjoy access to the Aurora Reykjavik exhibition and watch the Northern lights come to life.
Leave Reykjavik Behind to Witness the Brilliant Northern Lights with Hotel Transfers
The Northern Lights, also known as Aurora Borealis, is a sight to behold! Known worldwide for its array of vibrant colors that light up the Icelandic skies, this natural phenomenon is bound to amaze you with its brilliance. This tour gives you valuable insights into this enchanting occurrence. With the premium tour, you will also get to enjoy Icelandic refreshments. You will also get the chance to visit the Aurora Reykjavik Museum, an educational and interactive space that uses advanced technology to bring the Northern Lights to you. The highlight of the museum is the experience room where you can marvel at a large HD projection of the Aurora Borealis' majestic green glow. This tour is weather dependent and sightings cannot be guaranteed for every tour. In case you don't catch a glimpse of the Aurora Borealis, you may embark on this tour again, free of cost!
Don't miss the chance to catch the most awaited time of the year in Iceland. With these immersive tours, we guarantee an experience worth bragging about. We aim to help you explore the best, with the best.
- Hotel transfers.
- Free entrance to Aurora Reykjavik exhibition on the day of the tour.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Icelandic refreshments. (Optional)
Know Before You Go
Timings and Availability
This 4 hour guided tour is available all days of the week at 8:30 and 9:30 PM. The tour begins and ends at your hotel, hotel pickups are scheduled 30 minutes prior to the tour's departure.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children below 15 years of age) are available at a reduced price at the time of checkout. Please select the right profile type for your group during checkout. Also ensure that you are carrying valid ID of the members in your group if you select any reduced price tickets during checkout.
We recommend that you wear warm clothing and comfortable shoes for this tour.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Northern Lights Bus Tour from Reykjavik with Transfers vouchers shortly. You may display your vouchers on a mobile device, along with valid photo ID, at the time of pick-up.
The tour starts and ends at your hotel, Reykjavík