Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: Richlist Origins Package
Formula 1 returns to Abu Dhabi yet again to close the 2017 racing calendar with the final race at the incredible Yas Marina Circuit. With the F1 season coming to an end, the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix is bound to be packed with heaps of thrill and loud-noised, fast-paced action; the kind that makes this circuit one of the most exciting races in the year and also a driver's favorite.
With this Richlist Origins Package, you get a dining experience at the Origins Restaurant in the Yas Viceroy Hotel that combines a luxurious dining experience with a memorable race-day experience. You also get complimentary access to the Royal Terrace and Yas Marina to enjoy and experience the Race Weekend in full. The Yas Viceroy is famous for its stunning views of the Yas Marina Circuit.
F1 Abu Dhabi Richlist Origins Dining Package Highlights
- Experience the biggest sporting event in the United Arab Emirates and a glamorous dining experience at the Yas Viceroy Hotel with these F1 Abu Dhabi experience packages.
- Witness the practice and qualifying days on Friday and Saturday, the final race day on Sunday or tickets for all three days from the Yas Viceroy Hotel.
- The Yas Viceroy Hotel straddles the circuit and is situated between turns 17 and 20 of the Yas Marina circuit, giving you the perfect racing vantage point.
- Located close to the start-finish line, the Yas Viceroy Hotel ensures you get to see the nail-biting action that the Yas Marina Circuit is famous for.
- Enjoy a wonderful dining experience at the Viceroy's Origin Restaurant. The package includes access to the Royal Terrace and a cash bar.
F1 Abu Dhabi 2017 Timetable
Friday 24 November 2017 to Sunday 26 November 2017
Race Week Timetable
Friday 24 November
Practice 1: 13:00 – 14:30
Practice 2 : 17:00 – 18:30
Saturday 25 November
Practice 3: 14:00 – 15:00
Qualifying: 17:00 – 18:00
Sunday 26 November
Race Day: 17:00 – 19:00
Note: Doors open from 11:00 AM till race finish.
Yas Marina Circuit
The Yas Marina Circuit opened in 2009 and is one of the newest circuits on the F1 calendar. Making up the circuit are one of the longest straights in the F1 calendar, tight overtaking corners, and twisty street-style sections. Designed by renowned circuit architect Hermann Tilke, the Yas Marina circuit winds around a marina and consists of 21 turns - 9 right turns and 12 left turns. It is one of the few venues on the calendar to run in an anti-clockwise direction. The Yas Viceroy Hotel is situated between turns 17 and 20 of the Yas Marina circuit
Yas Marina Circuit Essential Facts
- Circuit Length: 5.55 km
- Number of laps: 55
- Total Race Distance: 305.355 km
- Turns: 21
- Lap Record: 1:40.279 (Sebastian Vettel 2009)
Yas Viceroy Hotel
The Yas Viceroy Hotel is a 5-star hotel situated in the heart of Yas Island, Abu Dhabi. Hovering over land and water, the hotel spans the Yas Marina Circuit, making it one of the most exclusive hotels in Abu Dhabi. With this package, you get to enjoy a glamorous dining experience at the Yas Viceroy's Origin Restaurant which overlooks the majestic racetrack and the marina. The Yas Viceroy Terrace offers unrivaled views of the Yas Marina F1 racetrack, with action-packed corners lying within its reaching distance. Access to the terrace is complementary with the Richlist Origins Dining Package.
Getting to Origins, Yas Viceroy
- If you're traveling from Dubai, take the E11 highway going to Abu Dhabi.
- When the highway splits, follow the E10 highway towards Abu Dhabi and take the Yas Island (East) Exit.
- Follow the blue "Yas Leisure Drive" signs.
- Drive past Ferrari World. The Yas Marina Circuit will appear on the left side of the road.
- Drive past the Yas Plaza Hotels, turn left at the next traffic light to reach the entrance to the Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi via the bridge across the Yas Marina Circuit.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID. The redemption point is in the lobby way of the Viceroy, marked by The Rich List banner.