Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass
The Go Dubai All Inclusive is the one of the most popular attraction passes in Dubai. Giving you unlimited access to over 39 attractions and experiences in Dubai and Abu Dhabi over a selected period of days - 2, 3, 4, 5, or 7 - the Go Dubai All Inclusive pass opens up the door for you to freely access some of the top destinations and experiences in the city.
The Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass will be emailed to you upon purchase. The pass has a validity of two weeks from its first day of usage. Within these two weeks, you can visit as many attractions as you like on the number of days you have selected. The days are not required to be consecutive. This allows you to comfortably sightsee and take as many breaks as you like in between.
The 3, 4, 5 and 7 day Go Dubai All Inclusive Passes also get you access to Premium Attractions. With the 3, 4, 5, and 7 day passes, you get admission to one Premium Attraction on one of the days your card is valid. The premium attractions are Royal Safari Experience by Land Cruiser plus 5 Star Dinner at Sahara Resort; Bateaux Dubai Gourmet Dinner Cruise at Dubai Creek; 1 Day 2 Parks Hopper at Dubai Parks and Resorts and Island Beach Getaway Cruise in Abu Dhabi.
Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass Highlights
- Get unlimited access to 39 attractions and experiences in Dubai.
- The Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass is available in 5 options - 2, 3, 4, 5 and 7 days. Select the pass which suits you best.
- The pass is valid for a period of two weeks after its first usage. You can then space out your sightseeing days comfortably since the pass usage days need not be consecutive.
- Some of the attractions that you can get free access to are At The Top Burj Khalifa, Aquaventure Waterpark, IMG Worlds of Adventure, Desert safaris in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, Ski Dubai Polar Pass, Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus tickets in Dubai Abu Dhabi, Dhow Dinner Cruise Dubai Creek, Arabian Culinary Experience at Al Hallab Restaurant and much more.
- Holders of 3, 4, 5 and 7 day passes get free access to 4 premium attractions as well on one of the days your card is valid.
Key Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass Inclusions
- At The Top Burj Khalifa
- Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis
- Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Ski Dubai Polar Pass
- Hub Zero
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Dubai Tour 1-Day Ticket
- iFly Dubai Indoor Skydiving
- Royal Safari Experience by Land Cruiser plus 5 Star Dinner at Sahara Resort (Premium)
- Bateaux Dubai Gourmet Dinner Cruise at Dubai Creek (Premium)
- 1 Day 2 Parks Hopper at Dubai Parks and Resorts (Premium)
- Dubai Palm Cruise Tour
- Desert Safari and BBQ Dinner in Abu Dhabi
- Dhow Dinner Cruise at Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Rib Speed Boat Sightseeing Tour
- Windsurf Lesson
- Kayak Tour of Palm Jumeirah
- Jumeirah Bike Tour
- Sunset Dinner Cruise Dubai Marina
Check out the entire list of 39 attractions and the 4 premium attractions that you can visit with the Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass.
Is the Pass good for me?
If you’re looking for unlimited fun, then this is the pass for you. With access to over 39 attractions and 4 premium attractions in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and a validity of 2 weeks for you to comfortably plan and explore; this pass is destined to be the most popular pass. The advantages of a Go Dubai All Inclusive pass are:
The Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass allows you to visit as many attractions as you like on a selected number of days. The pass is valid for 2 weeks and is activated only after its first usage. Since the days of use need not be consecutive and can be taken anytime during the 2 active weeks, you can plan your travel itinerary comfortably.
Using the Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass is quite a hassle-free affair. You receive the pass in an email which you can then save on your phone or print out. You can display the same on your phone at any attraction and get seamless access.
The total number of attractions that you can visit with the Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass is 43 (39 attractions and 4 premium attractions.
The biggest advantage are the savings. The Go Dubai All Inclusive pass helps you save up to 55% on attraction prices. Let us take a closer look at the cost-benefit analysis of the Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass.
Go Dubai All Inclusive 3 Day Pass Cost - AED
A 3-Day All Inclusive Go Dubai Card costs AED 1249 for adults and AED 879 for children between the age of 3-12.
Day 1: At The Top - Burj Khalifa : AED 125
Day 1: Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo : AED 100
Day 1: Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis The Palm : AED 260
Day 2: iFLY Dubai : AED 220
Day 2: 1 Day 2 Parks Hopper at Dubai Parks and Resorts : AED 285
Day 2: Dubai Marina Dhow Dinner Cruise : AED 150
Day 3: Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Dubai Tour 1-Day Ticket : AED 220
Day 3: Dubai Dolphinarium : AED 100
Day 3: Ski Dubai Polar Pass : AED 225
Day 3: Dhow Dinner Cruise : AED 150
Total : AED 1835
The 3-day All Inclusive Dubai Go Card is worth AED 1249. That is a saving of over 30%. And there are 35 more attractions that you can visit should you have the time and decide to do so.
How to Redeem Your Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass
• You will receive your Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass in a few minutes.
• Download the pass on your phone or print it out.
• Display your voucher (on your phone or paper) at any attraction to get free access.
• The card will be activated after its first usage and will remain active for 2 weeks.
• NOTE: Certain experiences such as city tours and desert safaris require that you pre-book the experience. Detailed information regarding the pre-booking process can be found in the Go Dubai guide here
Dubai - United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass Usage Tips
- Plan ahead and decide the attractions that you would like to visit so that the experiences are spaced out comfortably and you don’t waste a lot of time traveling.
- When you plan your travel itinerary out, ensure that you check the individual prices of the attractions you’ll visit to note how much it is that you’ll be saving.
- Try to incorporate the hop-on-hop-off bus tour. It opens up easy access to a large number of attractions and also cuts down your transportation cost. With the hop-on-hop-off bus tour, you also get free access to additional attractions and museums in Dubai.
- Check the timings of the attractions that you would like to visit. It would be quite a downer to visit an attraction only to know that it is closed.
- Add a dhow dinner cruise or a dinner safari to your travel itinerary so that you not only enjoy an authentic Dubai experience but also get to save on additional dining expenses.
Other experiences similar to Go Dubai All Inclusive Pass