Go Dubai Explorer Pass
The Go Dubai Explorer Pass is the perfect pass if you're looking to explore Dubai at your pace. Using this pass, you can choose to visit your selected number of attractions within 30 days of first usage and you have 49 attractions to choose from. The Go Dubai Explorer Pass is available options - 3, 4, 5 and 7 attractions.
- Get access to a selected number of attractions and experiences in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- With the Go Dubai Explorer Pass, you can choose from 3, 4, 5, and 7 attractions amongst a list of 49 available attractions.
- The pass is valid for a period of 30 days after its first usage. You can visit the attractions of your choice anytime during these 30 days.
- Some of the attractions that you can get free access to are At The Top Burj Khalifa, Aquaventure Waterpark, IMG Worlds of Adventure, Desert safaris in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, Ski Dubai Polar Pass, Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus tickets in Dubai Abu Dhabi, LEGOLAND, Motiongate and Bollywood Park and much more.
Key Go Dubai Explorer Pass Inclusions
- At The Top Burj Khalifa
- Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis
- Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis
- Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo
- IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Ski Dubai Polar Pass
- Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus Dubai Tour 1-Day Ticket
- iFly Dubai Indoor Skydiving
- Dubai Palm Cruise Tour
- Desert Safari and BBQ Dinner in Abu Dhabi
- Dhow Dinner Cruise at Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Kayak Tour of Palm Jumeirah
- Jumeirah Bike Tour
- Sunset Dinner Cruise Dubai Marina
- LEGOLAND® Dubai
- BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai
- KidZania Dubai
- Dhow Dinner Cruise at Dubai Marina
- Round-trip Dubai – Abu Dhabi Shuttle by Big Bus Tours
For more information on the Go Dubai Explorer pass and other Dubai city passes, check out this exhaustive guide on the Go Dubai Explorer Pass.
Is the Pass good for me?
If you’re looking to sightsee Dubai in a relaxed manner and want the most options, then this is the pass for you. With access to over 49 attractions in Dubai and Abu Dhabi and a validity of 30 weeks for you to comfortably plan and explore; this is the pass you're looking for if you'll be visiting only a limited number of attractions. The advantages of a Go Dubai Explorer pass are:
The Go Dubai Explorer Pass allows you to visit a select number of attractions of your choice from a wide and varied list of 49 attractions. The pass is valid for 30 days and is activated only after its first usage. This allows you to travel comfortably without having a fear of the card's validity running out.
Using the Go Dubai Explorer Pass is quite a hassle-free experience. You receive the pass in an email which you can then save on your phone or print out. You can display the same on your phone at any attraction and get seamless access.
The biggest advantage are the savings. The Go Dubai Explorer Pass helps you save up to 55% on attraction prices if used correctly. Let us take a closer look at the cost-benefit analysis of the Go Dubai Explorer Pass.
Go Dubai Explorer 4-Attraction Pass Cost - AED 659 (AED 499)
Aquaventure Waterpark at Atlantis The Palm: AED 288
Ski Dubai Polar Pass : AED 200
Motiongate: AED 212
LEGOLAND: AED 149
Total: AED 949
The 4-Attraction Go Dubai Explorer Pass is worth AED 659. That is a saving of over 30%.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Good deals easy purchase process... the only issue was that prives were shown on site were Ausi dollars and card was charged in AED that led me to loose 3% bank conversation fee.
Guys i would suggest checking operating hours of each attraction before visitng. As we visited during winter holidays and some of them were subject to change without notice
Excellent choice for a tourist and much cheaper then turning up on the day just to book. We did save with this pass.
How to Redeem Your Go Dubai Explorer Pass
• You will receive your Go Dubai Explorer Pass in a few minutes.
• Download the pass on your mobile or print it out.
• Display your voucher (on your phone or paper) at any attraction to get free access.
• The card will be activated after its first usage and will remain active for 2 weeks.
• NOTE: Certain experiences such as city tours and desert safaris require that you pre-book the experience. Detailed information regarding the pre-booking process can be found in the Go Dubai guide here
Dubai - United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Go Dubai Explorer Pass Usage Tips
- Plan ahead and decide the attractions that you would like to visit so that the experiences are spaced out comfortably and you don’t waste a lot of time traveling.
- When you plan your travel itinerary out, ensure that you check the individual prices of the attractions you’ll visit to note how much it is that you’ll be saving.
- Try to incorporate the hop-on-hop-off bus tour. It opens up easy access to a large number of attractions and also cuts down your transportation cost. With the hop-on-hop-off bus tour, you also get free access to additional attractions and museums in Dubai.
- Check the timings of the attractions that you would like to visit. It would be quite a downer to visit an attraction only to know that it is closed.
- Add a dhow dinner cruise or a dinner safari to your travel itinerary so that you not only enjoy an authentic Dubai experience but also get to save on additional dining expenses.