Musee Du Parfum
Enjoy a visit to the Musee du Parfum in Paris and learn about the intoxicating aroma that is perfume. Trace back the origins of perfume and see how this powerful scent has been synonymous with power and luxury.
Musee De Parfum Highlights
- Enter the Musee De Parfum and learn about the process by which perfumes are made.
- Venture into the different zones which highlight the different steps of perfume making.
- Guided tour of the perfumery along with a trained professional.
- Marvel at the history of perfumes as you see the collection which traces the origin of the perfume.
Why Visit the Musee Du Parfum
Located near the Opera Garnier, the Musee Du Parfum is a one-of-a-kind, fun, and instructive museum concept which brings to life the process of perfume making. The building the Musee Du Parfum is housed in has a rich architectural heritage and it was the site of the Eden Theatre in the early 19th century. Today the building is home to the Fragonard perfume, one of the oldest perfumeries in Grasse, who use the building for the museum.
Push the door of the old velodrome of the Louis-Jouvet square open and discover a place out of history in which history, scent, and architecture mingle. Enjoy a tour of the Musee du Parfum and see for yourself the process by which these intoxicating smells are created.
From the secrets in the manufacturing products, choosing the correct raw materials, seeing the distillation process and even developing signature scents, you will be a master of olfactory senses in no time. Your guide will be providing you insights through the duration of your tour.
Your guided tour will end in the museum-boutique where you will be picked up by a Fragonard ambassador, who will present you with a mini-box of Savoy & Pivoine Perfume, the Museum's flower of the year. Your ambassador will then showcase the scents. And the scents are as different as they are exhilarating and are what makes the Fragonard house reputation shine.
- Musee Du Parfum Tour
- Local English speaking guide
- Mini-soap gift
- Perfume box gift
Know Before You Go
The tour is available only on Saturdays at 12:00 pm.
The Musee Du Parfum is located very close to the Seine river. You may take a metro to either Auber(RER A) or Opera (L8). From Rue Auber take the turn onto Rue Scribe from the Le Relais Paris Opera towards Hotel Scribe Paris Opera and you can find the museum on your right-hand side.
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 72 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
How To Redeem Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Musee du Parfum tickets in a few minutes.
• Display the e-voucher at the Musee du Parfum to redeem your tickets.
• Your tickets are valid for the date you’ve booked the experience.
At the Museum reception ; 3-5 square de l’Opéra Louis Jouvet, Paris