Small Group: Early Visit Montserrat and Santa Cecilia Church
- Air conditioned luxury micro-bus
- English guide all the tour
- Taste of 4 typical liquors handmade by the monks of the Royal Basilica of Montserrat.
- Entrance to the audiovisual exhibition in Royal Basilica of Montserrat “Espai Audiovisual Montserrat”. The exhibition is based on three fundamental pillars: mountain, monastery and sanctuary. It explains to its visitors the history, natural creation and significance of this pilgrimage site.
- Entrance and audio- guided visit to Santa Cecilia Church
- Brunch at Santa Cecilia Church composed by: Three “tapas” of the typical gastronomy of the area paired with a cup of white wine, a cup of black wine and a cup of “cava” typical sparkling wine of Catalonia.
- No refunds for cancellations made within 24 hours of the tour
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Julià Travel Gray Line Spain, Carrer de Balmes 5, Barcelona
- Exclusive tour only English guide.
- Correct dress code is requested to enter the Basilica at Montserrat. It is not permitted to enter with tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals.
- At Montserrat there is a mountains climate, depending on the season you will need clothes protecting you from the rain and/or cold.
Other experiences similar to Small Group: Early Visit Montserrat and Santa Cecilia Church