Louvre Dedicated Entry + Notre Dame Cathedral Tour + Seine River Cruise
Notre Dame Cathedral Guided Tour, Skip the line Louvre Museum and Seine Cruise Highlights
- Head to the most enigmatic of all churches in Paris, the Notre Dame Cathedral on this guided tour.
- Explore this enchanting cathedral with an expert guide and learn about its history and what makes it one of the most visited monuments in Paris.
- The Louvre Museum tickets give you priority access to the most famous art museum in the world.
- These tickets are valid for the entire day and can be used for up to 1-year from date of purchase.
- Take in a relaxing cruise on the Seine River by hopping onto one of our luxurious boats
- Enjoy sights of iconic Parisian landmarks such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Montmartre District, Eiffel Tower, and others from the calm river waters.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
This unique 3-in-1 combination ticket is a one of a kind experience of everything Paris. The Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre Museum, and Seine Cruise are the top activities to be done during your Paris visit. These tickets not only give you a combination ticket at cutthroat prices! They let you skip the line! Yes, we kid you not!
Notre Dame Cathedral
The Notre Dame Cathedral is a medieval cathedral situated in the heart of Paris. Built in the 14th century, Notre Dame Cathedral is considered to be the finest example of French Gothic architecture and one of the most famous churches in the world. The Notre Dame is also one of the largest and most visited churches in the world. Important highlights of the church include The Great Organ, a 13th-century organ with five keyboards, 10 original bells from the 14th century that weigh between 13,271 kg to 782 kg and the two towers which are 200 feet high.
The Louvre Museum needs no introduction. It is the largest art museum in the world and is home to over 380,000 artefacts. Of these, around 35,000 objects of art are on display in 8 curatorial departments - Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings and Prints. Going through the galleries of The Louvre is an experience in itself and is a must-do for anyone visiting Paris.
Coming to the Seine Cruise, it is undoubtedly one of the best ways to soak in Paris. The Seine runs through the heart of Paris, and there are many landmarks that lie on the banks of the river. On this cruise, you will be able to take in sights of iconic Parisian landmarks.
Upon confirmation of your booking, you will receive three separate vouchers. One each for Notre Dame Cathedral guided tour, Louvre Museum, and the Seine Cruise. Each of these will contain detailed information regarding redemption details and timings. The Notre Dame Cathedral guided tour is the only timed experience of this combo and will require you to be there at the exact given time. The Louvre Museum and Seine cruise tickets are valid for the entire day and can be redeemed per your convenience
Notre Dame Cathedral
You will meet your guide at a designated meeting point on the day of the experience. Your guide will then lead you past the long ticket lines and take you straight to the inner sanctums of the cathedral. You will see all the major attractions of this iconic Gothic cathedral, including its fascinating architecture, the organ and the popular gargoyles.
Your Louvre Museum tickets will help you bypass the long ticket lines and provide you with priority access to the museum. If you are visiting the Louvre Museum through Monday - Saturday, then your ticket redemption kiosk will be located next to the "Palais Royal-Musée du Louvre" Metro exit, right next to the museum. However, if you’re visiting the museum on Sunday, then the ticket redemption center will be at the PARISCityVISION office located at 2, Rue des Pyramides.
For tips on how to navigate the museum, make the most of your time, and choose the best experience, refer to our Louvre Museum tours and tickets collection.
Similar to the Louvre Museum access tickets, the Seine Cruise tickets will be valid for a year and can be picked up at Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris in exchange for the confirmation voucher.
On this cruise, you'll get a chance to take in Paris's most famous landmarks, including the Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, Conciergerie, Musée d’Orsay, and more.
- Guided Tour of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Louvre Museum Skip the line tickets
- Seine River Cruise
Know Before You Go
Notre Dame Guided Tour:
This guided tour of Notre Dame Cathedral is available every day at 8:45 AM, 10:00 AM, 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM. The date you select for this experience will be the date for your tour.
On Monday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday; the museum is open from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. On Wednesday and Friday, the museum is open from 9:00 AM to 9:45 PM. The Louvre tickets are valid for a year from the date of purchase.
Seine Cruise Hours:
The Bateaux Parisiens cruise is open daily from 9:30 AM to 10:00 PM. The Seine Cruise tickets are valid for a year from the date of purchase.
Notre Dame Cathedral
The closest metro station to the Notre Dame Cathedral is the Cité station on Line 4.
Seine River Cruise
The starting point for the Bateaux Parisiens Cruise is next to the Eiffel Tower, at Port de la Bourdonnais. The closest metro station to the Eiffel Tower is the Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel.
The closest metro station to the Louvre Museum is the Palais-Royal–Musée du Louvre station on Line 1. If you’re travelling to the museum by bus, buses 21, 24, 27, 39, 48, 68, 69, 72, 81, 95 stop at the Pyramid.
About the Ticket
The start time of your experience will be mentioned on your confirmation voucher. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the start time of the Notre Dame Cathedral tour. The Louvre and Seine Cruise can be done at any time of the day (within opening hours).
Since I am an art-lover my favourite part of this tour was the Louvre Museum. The art and architecture are amazing, this is a must-see place.
Booked my tickets from Headout and got a great discount. Also, the tour itself was great. We did not have to wait in the line and guide was great. My family and I had a great experience.
A friend of my suggested Headout and I have to say it is one of the best sites to book tickets from. There are great discounts here.
How to Redeem your Combo Ticket
• You will receive the 3 vouchers via email in a few minutes.
• The confirmation voucher will have information regarding the meeting point and start time of each experience.
• Display your voucher on your mobile phone at the redemption centre (Newspaper Stand at Marionnaud, 1 Place du Palais Royal) and receive your physical tickets for the Louvre Museum.
• Once you have the tickets, you can head to any of the Louvre’s 3 entrances. The closest entrance is the Richelieu Passage entrance, located 20 metres from the newsstand.
• Note: If you are visiting on a Sunday, then the redemption centre is located at the PARISCityVISION office located at 2, Rue des Pyramides.
• A detailed look into the location of the redemption point and the three entrances of the Louvre can be found here.
• Display your Seine cruise voucher on your mobile phone at the redemption centre (Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais) and receive your tickets for the Bateaux Parisiens cruise.
• The Bateaux Parisiens cruise redemption centre is located at Port de la Bourdonnais, next to the Eiffel Tower.
Notre Dame Cathedral Guided Tour
• Display your voucher to your guide at the designated meeting point.
• The meeting point is next to the cathedral at the junction of Rue du Cloître Notre Dame and Rue d' Arcole.
Newspaper Stand at Marionnaud, 1 Place du Palais Royal, Paris
Other experiences similar to Louvre Dedicated Entry + Notre Dame Cathedral Tour + Seine River Cruise