Penn and Teller - Magical Comedy
Meet the "Bad Boys of Magic” who have had sold out runs on Broadway and Emmy-winning TV specials in their unique magic show. Having redefined the genre of magic with their innovative style of niche magical comedy, the duo takes over the Vegas strip. Their television show received 13 Emmy nominations, and the live show in Vegas has earned them an amazing seven wins for "Las Vegas Magicians of the Year". Their impressive career was further honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Be entertained by hosts unlike any other as Penn serves as a narrator, providing a hilarious commentary on just about everything they do, while Teller provides a lot of the show's action, all without saying a single word
- Tricks are accompanied by background music from the talented jazz pianist Mike Jones, which adds to the show's uniqueness
- Get to the theater early? You're in for a treat as The Mike Jones Duo performs live music to get your feet tapping
- An unpredictable show where on any given night the duo's tricks can involve knives, guns, fire-eating showgirl or a cow
NEED TO KNOW
- This is a concierge show. We buy the tickets on your behalf directly from the vendor
- Children under the age of 5 are not allowed inside the theatre
That was my first time using Headout and I can't compare it to any other app I have used. Brilliant!
I decided at the last minute to go to a show in Vegas. I found great tickets for a great price on Headout!
The location of the seats were perfect. Loved the ease of making reservations as well.
You will receive your tickets via email. You need to print the same. We know it sucks but we are trying to get this changed soon.
Rio Las Vegas, 3700 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas
Other experiences similar to Penn and Teller - Magical Comedy