Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, One World Observatory & World Trade Centre Tour
Enjoy the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, One World Observatory & World Trade Centre Tour in New York City. Indulge in a cultural experience in NYC as you explore the most famous landmarks in the city and learn about their rich history on this guided tour.
Your Tour Highlights
- Get onboard a cruise to Liberty island and enjoy special access to the statue pedestal.
- Tour of Ellis Island immigration center and museum.
- Visit One World Observatory with priority access tickets.
- Visit the key sites of 9/11 memorials including the reflecting pools and ladder10.
- A professional guide will accompany you through the tour providing key insights and facts about the places you visit.
Your Tour Experience
Get an early start to your day with a visit to Battery Park and board one-of-the-first boats of the day to Liberty Island. Once on the island, you can see the Great Lady of NYC in all her immense glory. Your tour also allows you statue pedestal access, letting you get closer to the majestic Statue of Liberty. From here you’ll move onto Ellis Island where you will visit the immigration center and museum. Walk the ‘Stairs of Separation’ and feel the excitement of 12 million individuals who ventured into the land of the free.
This is the end of the first leg of your tour. The second part is a tour of Lower Manhattan and the surrounding areas. Start off your second leg with a visit to the 9/11 memorable sights. Visit the One World Tower, a testament to the city that was knocked down. Learn about the happenings in the city from your guide and get insights into the mood of the city in such a turbulent time. After this, you will visit St.Paul’s Cathedral to see the majestic glory it beholds.
The highlight of your tour comes at the end with a visit to the brand new One World Observatory. With pre-reserved tickets, your visit is guaranteed to go ahead regardless of the how large the crowds are. There’s not much explanation needed here so your guide will leave you for an independent visit.
Inside the lobby, you’ll find videos about the production of this incredible structure - said to be the strongest in the world - and of the men and women who built it. Then board a ‘skypod’ to travel through time and space. Created in association with Universal Studios, the special ‘skypod’ elevators are covered inside in LCD screens, on which you’ll watch the changing face of New York from the 1600s to today while ascending 102 floors in just 42 seconds. Disembark at the top of One World Tower for incredible panoramic views of NYC. What better way to end a day of looking back with a glance into the future.
- Statue of Liberty Museum and Pedestal
- Ellis Island Museum
- Castle Clinton National Monument
- Pier A Harbor House (from exterior)
- American Merchant Mariners Memorial
- The Sphere
- New York Korean War Veterans Memorial
- One World Observatory (Observatory is non-guided)
- St Paul's Chapel
- Survivor Tree
- Winter Garden
- Fireman's Memorial
- One World Trade Center
- American Express Eleven Tears Memorial
- Brookfield Place (formerly known as World Financial Center)
- 9/11 Memorial Pools
- Fully guided Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Museum tour
- Pedestal Tickets for Statue of Liberty
- All ferry tickets between Battery Park, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Priority ferry boarding from Battery Park – Statue of Liberty
- Guaranteed, pre-reserved entrance to One World Observatory
- Small groups of 20 people or fewer
- Statue of Liberty Crown
- Transfers between tours
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
Know Before You Go
- Arrival Time: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled beginning of the tour.
- Please Note: To get to the top of the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty, you will have to ascend and descend 215 steps.
- Second Leg Details: Arrive at the intersection of Barclay and Church Street. Please note that the meeting point for the 1st leg of the tour (Morning) will be at the front entrance of Pier A Harbor House, 22 Battery Place in Battery Park. For the 2nd leg of the tour (Afternoon), the meeting point will be in front of St. Peters Church, at the intersection of Barclays and Church Street.
- St Paul's Chapel is closed on Tuesdays & Thursdays for renovations for the foreseeable future and may also be closed on other dates. On the days when St. Paul's Chapel is closed, we will tour the grounds and substitute our inside visit for additional sites important to the events of 9/11 but not normally covered on the tour.
- Please follow all safety rules and guidelines
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Front entrance of Pier A Harbor House, 22 Battery Place, Battery Park, New York
Other experiences similar to Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, One World Observatory & World Trade Centre Tour