360 Fun Pass
Engage in an array of fun activities at Ngong Ping. Indulge in a cultural and technological experience as you enjoy sensational entertainment at Ngong Ping 360.
Fun Pass Highlights
- Round-trip on the Ngong Ping, the longest bi-cable cable car ride in Asia with panoramic views of Lantau and its surroundings.
- Enjoy the Motion 360 experience and stimulate all 5 senses at once at this latest immersive adventure at Ngong Ping.
- Step into the world of Hong Kong action movies at Stage 360 and watch the behind-the-scenes stuntman take foreground in a thrilling live performance.
- Parktake in the ‘Walking with Buddha’ experience and learn the story behind the great sage called the father of Buddhism.
Your Fun Pass Experience
The 360 Fun Pass is the latest experience at Ngong Ping which allows participants to engage in entertainment and theatre based events. Partake in a plethora of events and make the most of your ticket with this fun pass.
Enter the stunt world of Hong Kong action movies and learn how these stunts are created at the Stage 360. The new theme ‘Secrets of Action Movies’ treats the audiences to thrilling action scenes and lets you learn how these scenes are made. You will be watching the ‘Legend of White Hair’ or ‘Script Raiders’ at the venue.
- Show Timings: 12:00 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:!5 pm, 3:00 pm, 3:45 pm, 4:30 pm
Walking with Buddha
Discover the story of Buddha in this immersive storytelling experience at the venue. The story begins with a unique Bodhi Tree experience in the courtyard. Through the mist and incense, the voice of the Bodhi Tree introduces the story of a man who asked himself “Who am I and why am I here?” Learn how the prince Siddhartha became the Buddha as part of this.
- Show Timings: Weekdays from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm and weekends from 10:00 am - 05:40 pm with a performance every 20 minutes.
A multi-sensory experience, indulge all your sense in this magnificent experience of Lantau. Discover the latest virtual experience at Ngong Ping and take in this immersive dynamic sensation.
- Show Timings: Weekdays from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm and weekends from 10:00 am - 5:30 pm. The show lasts around 10 minutes.
- Roundtrip Ngong Ping Cable car tickets
- Single time admission to Motion 360
- Single time admission to Stage 360
- Single time admission to Walking with Buddha
You will only be choosing which cable car experience you prefer. The rest of the tour remains true to the itinerary and will be offered to the guests.
- Standard Cabin: This standard cable car experience offers the guests unhindered 360-degree views and allows them to take in the rich green landscape of Ngong Ping.
- Crystal Cabin: A cable car cabin with a glass bottom, the Crystal Cabin allows you to get a unique perspective by adding the elements of height. This bird’s eye experience allows you to take in breathtaking views of the surroundings and gives you the sensation of floating.
Know Before You Go
- Child Ticket: Ages 3-11. Children of 3-11 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please Carry: A valid photo ID is essential. We also recommend an umbrella, a water bottle, and sunscreen.
- Please Note: You must redeem your e-voucher for physical tickets at Tung Chung Cable car terminal.
- You must finish all the experience on a single day.
Great prices, great value, great support team able to help at any time.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Ngong Ping Village Shop no. 8, Li Nong Teahouse, Ngong Ping