360 Lantau Sunset Tour
Witness the majestic sunset at Lantau, Ngong Ping and take in breathtaking views of your surroundings as the golden hues add to the blues and greens seemingly intensifying their beauty. Discover the fascinating culture and heritage of Tai O and indulge in a quaint evening at HK.
Lantau Sunset Tour Highlights
- Ngong Cable car ride from where you can take in panoramic views of your surroundings.
- Guided tour of Ngong Ping Village along with its popular attractions, i.e, the Big Buddha Statue and Po Lin Monastery
- Explore the Tai O Fishing Village by boat and indulge in a delicious dinner at Tai O Heritage Hotel.
- Enjoy stargazing at the Cheung Sha beach and get an opportunity to engage in some souvenir shopping at Tung Chung.
Your Lantau Sunset Tour Experience
Enjoy a blissful experience on this Lantau adventure. Discover the quaint countryside of HK and spend an evening soaking in nature and beauty at Ngong Ping and delve into the culture at Tai O - one of the country’s oldest fishing villages.
Your tour will begin with a ride on the Ngong Ping cable car - named among the top 10 cable car rides in the world. Take in the surreal panoramic views of your tranquil surroundings before you go on a walking tour of the Ngong Ping Village. On this tour, you’ll be able to visit the Po Lin Monastery, the largest Buddhist temple in HK and the Big Buddha Statue, the second largest outdoor bronze Buddha statue.
After this meditative experience, you will go to Tai O fishing village to dive into the culture and history of the stilt houses. Indulge in a delicious dinner at the Tai O before going stargazing at the Cheung Sha beach, a favorite spot among water sports enthusiasts.
- 3:00 pm - Ngong Ping cable car ride.
- 3:30 pm - Walking tour of Ngong Ping, Big Buddha and Po Lin Monastery
- 5:45 pm - Tai O boat excursion
- 6:00 pm - Dinner at Tai O Heritage Hotel
- 8:00 pm - Stargazing at Cheung Sha beach
- 8:30 pm - Shopping at Tung Chung
- Single-trip Ngong Ping Cable car ticket
- A/C sight-seeing coach to/from Tai O
- Tai O boat excursion ticket
- Dinner at Tai O
- Single-trip MTR ticket
- Services of a professional guide
You will only be choosing which cable car experience you prefer. The rest of the tour remains true to the itinerary and will be offered to the guests.
- Standard Cabin: This standard cable car experience offers the guests unhindered 360-degree views and allows them to take in the rich green landscape of Ngong Ping.
- Crystal Cabin: A cable car cabin with a glass bottom, the Crystal Cabin allows you to get a unique perspective by adding the elements of height. This bird’s eye experience allows you to take in breathtaking views of the surroundings and gives you the sensation of floating.
Know Before You Go
- Child Ticket: Ages 3-11. Children of 3-11 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Timings: The tour is a guided tour which starts at specific times through the day. Please ensure you arrive at least 15 minutes before your tour is scheduled to start.
- Dress Code: Please wear comfortable attire and walking shoes as this tour has a fair amount of walking.
- Please Carry: A valid photo ID is essential. We also recommend an umbrella, a water bottle, and sunscreen.
- Please Note: You must redeem your e-voucher for physical tickets at Tung Chung Cable car terminal.
- The guided tour will be canceled in case of adverse weather conditions.
- The itinerary might change depending on any logistical issue without any prior notice.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.