Halloween Horror Nights™ 8
Halloween has never been more fun. Spend your Halloween Night at Universal Studios Singapore™ to enjoy an experience unlike any other before. Singapore’s premier scare event, Universal Studios Singapore’s Halloween Horror Nights, is back for the eighth edition which will bring to life the darkest and most twisted horrors ever unleashed!
- Singapore’s premier scare event returns with the theme of Infinite Fear
- Expect popular Asian and Western horrors including Netflix’s Stranger Things, the legend ofthe Pontianak and a highly interactive “Killuminati” haunted house
- Back by popular demand, Zombie Laser Tag returns with even more zombies, greater obstacles and a larger arena
- For the first time, fans can immerse in a series of original short horror films leading up to the event
Halloween Horror Night Experience
Singapore’s most iconic, after-hours Halloween event is back in it's creepiest, most spine-chilling avatar ever! Themed Infinite Fear, with 5 terrifying haunted houses, 2 frightening scare zones, 3 killer live shows and horror movies being screened leading up to the event to keep your adrenaline pumping, infinite fear is probably exactly what you'll feel here; Halloween Horror Nights 8 at Resorts World Sentosa is the place to be from September 27th up until the actual night of Halloween, October 31st, 2018.
Don't miss the haunted houses, especially the Stranger Things themed haunted house, marking USS's first tie-up with a TV series for Halloween Horror Nights, and full of the most number of thematic rooms ever featured in a haunted house in the event's history! From the slimy Upside Down, across the soulless interiors of Hawkins laboratory all the way to the eerily flashing Christmas lights of the Byers' living room, you will find yourself transported right into the show. The other four haunted houses will be a true celebration of Asian horror at it's finest, from the vampires of the Killuminati to the Pontianak and even the Japanese ghost story of The Haunting of Oiwa.
If all of that's not "hands-on" enough for you, you'll definitely want to pay a visit for Zombie Laser Tag. Hosted for the first time in last year's edition, it is back this year by popular demand with more zombies, more challenges, and a big, big arena! Kill your way out of zombie-infested areas with your drill sergeant up front to make sure you all make it out alive.
Those who want even more out of their terror-filled evening can choose a VIP Tour, which not only includes your admission to Halloween Horror Nights, but also a guide who will walk you from one experience to another while sharing insider stories that no one else knows. The tour also includes VIP access to the haunted houses, private meet and greets with scary characters and much more to put you on edge.
You're not one to get easily frightened, you say? Only one way to find out!
- Halloween Horror Nights Ticket during Peak or Non Peak dates, depending on the ticket selected
- Admission to Universal Studios Singapore after 7:30 PM
Know Before You Go
- Halloween Horror Nights will be divided into peak and non-peak dates during the course of it's run (September 27th to October 31st) due to the popularity of the event. The ticket price will vary accordingly.
- Should you select a peak date to visit, your Halloween Horror Nights tickets will be valid for one-time entry on any peak date during the course of the event. Should you select a non-peak date to visit, your Halloween Horror Nights tickets will be valid for one-time entry on any non-peak date during the course of the event.
- If you opt for the VIP tour, please note that your tickets are dated and you must visit on the date chosen at the time of booking.
- Your tickets give you access to Universal Studios Singapore as well but only after 7:30 PM.
- You will need to purchase separate tickets to the Universal Studios Singapore to visit during the day.
Rules and Restrictions
- Separate charges apply for the Zombie Laser Tag experience. You can purchase tickets for this on-site upon arrival.
- Event may be too intense for young children and is not recommended for children under the age of 13.
- No costumes or masks are allowed.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the venue at the time of entry along with a valid photo ID.