Skip The Line Tickets to Orsay Museum + Seine River Cruise
A combo that will provide you skip the line tickets to the Orsay Museum and a chance to cruise down the beautiful Seine through the heart of Paris, this experience is a must if you are visiting Paris. At the Orsay, you will be able to skip the long lines and head straight to the museum without standing in line. After you have had your fill at the museum, you can go for a relaxing and beautiful sightseeing cruise of Paris along the Seine.
- Get skip the line access to the Orsay Museum, the museum with the largest Impressionist collection in the world.
- Explore the museum at your own pace gazing at some of the most iconic works of French art.
- Head over to the Bateaux Parisiens cruise dock next to the Eiffel Tower and set sail on a beautiful 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise of Paris.
- Soak in the sights of Paris on a cruise along the Seine River. Sightsee iconic Parisian landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, Invalides, the Assemblee Nationale among others.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
Established in 1986, the Orsay Museum is one of the newest museums in Paris but also one of the most important. It is an institution that houses paintings from one of the most influential periods of French Art - the Impressionist and Post-Impressionist eras of the late 19the century. The museum is housed in what was once a railway station and the renovated building is a work of art in itself. At the Orsay, you will be able to admire masterpieces from artists such as Paul Cezanne, Frederic Bazille, Edgar Degas, Edouard Manet, Claude Monet, Auguste Renoir and Alfred Sisley. The museum also has paintings from the renowned Dutch painter, Vincent Van Gogh. One of his most famous works, A Starry Night, hangs in the Orsay Museum.
Coming to the Seine Cruise, it is undoubtedly one of the best ways to sightsee Paris. Since the Seine runs through the heart of Paris, there are many landmarks that lie on the banks of the Seine. The river gently flows through the centre of the city and as you take a cruise along the Seine, you will be able to see iconic Parisian landmarks such as the Notre Dame Cathedral, the Louvre Museum, Eiffel Tower, Conciergerie, Invalides, the Assemblee Nationale and the Place de la Concorde.
Your Orsay Museum tickets will help you bypass the long ticket lines and provide you with priority access to the museum. On the selected day of your visit, go to the museum and head to Gate C to gain priority access to the Orsay Museum. Gate A is dedicated to people who haven’t purchased their tickets while the other two, B and D, are for groups. At Gate C, you will receive priority entrance to the Orsay.
Once inside, you are free to explore the museum as you like. The exhibitions are arranged in a chronological manner, with early 19th century sculptures and classical paintings on the ground floor, leading up to the Impressionist paintings on the second and top floor. Most of the highlights of the Orsay Museum are on the top floor. The top floor also has an outdoor terrace for you to catch a break and take in stunning sights of Paris.
Following your tour of the Orsay, head on to the Seine River for a relaxing 1.5-hour cruise. On this cruise, you'll be able to catch glimpses of Paris's most famous landmarks, including the Notre Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, Conciergerie, Institut de France, Grand Palais, Musée d’Orsay, Hôtel de Vile, Cite de la Mode, Invalides, the Assemblee Nationale and the Place de la Concorde.
Your cruise is also inclusive of audio commentary, thus making this a holistic experience. Note that your Seine River Cruise tickets will be valid for a year and can be picked up at Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris in exchange for the confirmation voucher.
- Orsay Museum Priority Access Tickets
- Audioguide (Optional)
- 1.5 hour Seine River Cruise
Know Before You Go
The Orsay Museum is open every day, except on Monday and holidays such as Christmas Day and International Workers Day (May 1). On Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday; the museum is open from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. On Thursday, the museum is open from 9:30 a.m. to 9:45 p.m. The Bateaux Parisiens cruise is open daily from 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
The closest railway station to Orsay Museum is the Solferino station on Line 12. Buses 24, 63, 68, 69, 73, 83, 84, 94 will drop you at the Orsay Museum as well. The starting point for the Bateaux Parisiens Cruise is next to the Eiffel Tower. The closest metro station to the Eiffel Tower is the Champ de Mars - Tour Eiffel.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem your Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Orsay tickets in a few minutes.
• Carry a printed copy of the ticket to the museum on the day of your visit.
• Head to Gate C of the Orsay and display it at the entrance and enter the museum without standing in the queue.
• You will receive an email with your Seine River Cruise voucher in a few minutes along with the Orsay ticket.
• Display your Seine cruise voucher on your mobile phone at the redemption centre (Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais) and receive your tickets for the Bateaux Parisiens cruise.
• The Bateaux Parisiens cruise redemption centre is located at Port de la Bourdonnais, next to the Eiffel Tower.
Musée d'Orsay, 1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, , Paris