Gaudi Tour With Skip the Line Access to Casa Battlo
If any man is considered synonymous with the city of Barcelona, then it has to be Antoni Gaudi. Gaudi helped shaped the city and his architectural language is still key to Barcelona’s unique style and charm. Discover the jewels of this genius and learn about his unique architectural journey from a local guide on this walking tour.
Your Tour Highlights
- Explore Barcelona’s appeal and charm on a 90-minute walking tour.
- Discover the best architectural works of Antoni Gaudi, the savant of Catalan modernism.
- Gain insights into Barcelona’s rich history from your guide who will accompany you through the duration of your tour.
- Get skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Casa Batllo house, an architectural masterpiece by Gaudi.
Join in on the Gaudi tour and learn about the story of a city which was shaped by one man. Discover the importance of Antoni Gaudi in Barcelona on a tour that takes you to his most prominent architectural locations while narrating his story. Learn about the trademark style of Gaudi, Catalan modernism and if you have any questions, your knowledgeable tour guide will answer them.
Your ninety-minute tour will take you to different locations within Barcelona. The tour ends at the Sagrada Familia cathedral where your guide will hand over the skip-the-line tickets to the Casa Batllo which you can visit at your own convenience.
Know Before You Go
The tour departs every day at 10:30 am from outside the Metro station Passeig de Gracia. The station is located in front of the Casa Batllo. Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior the departure time to join the tour and familiarize yourself with the guide.
Casa Batllo Ticket:
Your Casa Batllo ticket is valid for 3 months from the scheduled day of the tour. This ticket allows you priority entrance into the venue and is for a self-guided tour.
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 72 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
How To Redeem Tickets
• You will receive an email with your voucher in a few minutes.
• Please display your e-voucher to your tour guide at the beginning of your tour near the exit of Passeig de Gracia metro station.
• Your tour begins at 10:30 am and your ticket is valid only for the day you've booked the experience.
Casa Batllo Ticket
• Your tour guide will give you physical tickets at the end of the tour.
• Your Casa Batllo tickets will be accepted at the fast track lane at the entrance of Casa Battlo.
• Tickets are valid for 3 months from the date of the tour.
Passeig de Gràcia, Barcelona
Other experiences similar to Gaudi Tour With Skip the Line Access to Casa Battlo