The Buckingham Palace Tour With Audio Guide
Enjoy the Buckingham Palace with an audio guided tour. Discover the palace, its state rooms and more as you gain valuable insights into the palace and learn the secrets of the Queen’s official London residence.
Buckingham Palace with Audio Guide Highlights
- Explore the home of the London’s monarchy and discover the palace at your own pace.
- Explore the rooms visited by the Queen for ceremonial and official purposes.
- See the new exhibition - ‘Royal Gifts’ - featuring the collection of gifts received by the queen from different world leaders.
- Discover the picture gallery, ballroom and throne room and get insights about the palace with your audio guide.
- The tour includes an audio guide which is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
Why Visit the Buckingham Palace
The Buckingham Palace is the seat of power in London and is the residence of the British monarchy. Built in 1703 and converted to the Royal house in 1837, the palace is at the center of state occasions and has been the congregation point at times of national events. The palace is currently open to the public; exhibitions and tours are organized at the venue which constantly attracts tourists from the world over.
The palace also houses the Queen’s Gallery, a public art gallery which exhibits around 450 works at one time which are sourced from the Royal Collection. Built on the site of a bombed chapel, the Gallery is an incredible place and features works from prominent artists world over. More than 300,000 visitors are mesmerized by the palace every year making it a top tourist spot in London.
Your Buckingham Palace with Audio Guide Experience
Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to visit Queen Elizabeth II’s official London residence and her favorite weekend stay! This tour starts at the Golden Tours office in Victoria where you will be escorted a short way to Buckingham Palace. Enjoy special timed entry to the Palace, and with your personal audio guide, explore the lavish rooms at your will. See the 19 State Rooms that are used by the members of the royal family themselves. Be dazzled by the 47 metre-long Picture Gallery and look at some of the most spectacular paintings in the Royal Collection
Be sure to visit the ‘Royal Gifts’ exhibition, a special collection within the Royal collection put on display during the summer. The collection features items which were gifted to the Royal family by world leaders while also telling the story of the 65-year reign of Queen Elizabeth II. You will also get to visit the Buckingham Palace Gardens, commonly described as a walled oasis in the middle of London. Home to around 350 species of wild flowers out of which some are rare, the garden also plays home to over 30 species of birds. Your tour will end with a walk along the south stretch with splendid views of the palace and the iconic lake.
All through your tour, you will receive commentary in a language of your choice allowing you to learn more about the historic venue. Gain valuable insights and information about the Buckingham Palace as you stroll the walls and discover the secrets of the palace.
- Admission tickets to Buckingham Palace
- Audio guide in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
Know Before You Go
- Child Age Limit: 5-16 years
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route so be sure to check out the attractions thoroughly as you won’t be allowed to revisit them.
- Photography and filming are allowed for private use only.
- This tour is not meant for individuals with impaired movement.
Tickets cannot be canceled once booking is confirmed. No refunds/reimbursements will be provided in case guests can’t partake in the tour after booking.
Your tickets will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Buckingham Palace Road,, London