The Buckingham Palace Tour With Audio Guide
Explore Buckingham Palace, the elegant residence of Her Majesty, on this fascinating tour. Learn more about the palace as you delve into its charming rooms filled with paintings and antique furniture, and the sumptuous royal garden.
- Stroll through the sprawling 42-acre garden outside the palace.
- Enjoy walking through the State Rooms as you witness numerous masterpieces by legendary painters like Rembrandt, Canaletto, and, Rubens.
- Admire the antique French and English furniture scattered throughout the palace.
- Learn more about Buckingham Palace from your audio guide, which is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
Why Visit the Buckingham Palace
The Buckingham Palace is the seat of power in London and is the residence of the British monarchy. Built in 1703 and converted to the Royal house in 1837, the palace is at the center of state occasions and has been the congregation point at times of national events. The palace is currently open to the public; exhibitions and tours are organized at the venue which constantly attracts tourists from the world over.
The palace also houses the Queen’s Gallery, a public art gallery which exhibits around 450 works at one time which are sourced from the Royal Collection. Built on the site of a bombed chapel, the Gallery is an incredible place and features works from prominent artists world over. More than 300,000 visitors are mesmerized by the palace every year making it a top tourist spot in London.
Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity to visit Queen Elizabeth II’s official London residence and her favorite weekend stay! Enjoy special timed entry to the Palace, and with your personal audio guide, explore the lavish rooms at your will. See the 19 State Rooms that are used by the members of the royal family themselves. Be dazzled by the 47 metre-long Picture Gallery and look at some of the most spectacular paintings in the Royal Collection
You will also get to see exceptional works of art selected by Prince Charles for the 70th birthday celebrations of the Prince of Wales! You will also get to visit the Buckingham Palace Gardens, commonly described as a walled oasis in the middle of London. Home to around 350 species of wild flowers out of which some are rare, the garden also plays home to over 30 species of birds. Your tour will end with a walk along the south stretch with splendid views of the palace and the iconic lake.
All through your tour, you will receive commentary in a language of your choice allowing you to learn more about the historic venue. Gain valuable insights and information about the Buckingham Palace as you stroll the walls and discover the secrets of the palace.
- Admission tickets to Buckingham Palace
- Audio guide in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
Know Before You Go
Buckingham Palace is open to the public from 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM from July 21st to August 31st, 2018 and from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM between September 1st and September 30th.
Visits to the palace last for an average of 2½ hours.
Restrictions and Notices
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route so be sure to check out the attractions thoroughly as you won’t be allowed to revisit them.
- Photography and filming are allowed for private use only and only in the Palace Gardens.
- This tour is not meant for individuals with impaired movement.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.
You will receive an email confirmation along with a voucher instantly. Please display a printed version of your voucher along with some valid photo ID at the Buckingham Palace Ticket Office (Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1A 1AA, UK), where some queuing time should be expected.
The Ticket Office is located next to the Ticket Holders’ Entrance on Buckingham Palace Road. Latecomers will not be admitted.
How to Get There
Take a bus on routes 11, 211, C1, or C10 and disembark near Buckingham Palace. Alternatively, you can also take a train to Victoria station. The palace is a 15-minute walk from the station.
This tour is valid for the date and time selected during booking.
Buckingham Palace Ticket Office, Buckingham Palace Road, London