Semi Open Boat - Canal Cruise
Cruise down the Amsterdam canals in a semi open boat and get an immersive boat tour of Amsterdam's world famous canals. Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Canals as you cruise down them in the new semi-open boats. Enjoy unblocked views and fresh air as you take in spectacular sights of the city all around you.
Semi-Open Boat Cruise Highlights
- 60-minute cruise down the Amsterdam Canals
- Audio Commentary on board in 19 languages
- Enjoy a silent, serene cruise in the solar-powered vessels that make no noise
Known as the ‘Venice of the North’, the Amsterdam Canal is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Cruise on Amsterdam’s famous canal ways and take in the breathtaking structures all along the canals with up to 1550 monumental buildings all along the banks. Take in the Golden Age architecture of Amsterdam with audio commentary in 19 languages.
The semi-open boat cruise offers a chance to explore the relics of the bygone days and the nearby plantation area. Since much of the city’s history is related to sea and trading, this is a unique opportunity to relive history in its true essence.
Know Before You Go
The cruise operates daily from 11:00 am - 7:30 pm with time slots at every 30-minute interval. The last boat departs at 7:30. Select your time slot in the next step of your booking. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your experience starts to ensure you have a smooth boarding.
All cancellations/rescheduling requests made 72 hours prior to the start time of your experience will be processed for free without any additional charges.
How to Redeem Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Semi-open boat Cruise tickets in a few minutes.
• Please take a printout of your voucher and proceed to the Lindbergh Tour and Travel office located at Damrak 26, 1012 LJ Amsterdam to redeem for physical tickets.
• You will have to go to the start point of the cruise on your own. The departure point is three minutes away by walk.
• The departure point is at Prins Hendrikkade 25.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Tours and tickets office, Damrak 26, 1012 LJ Amsterdam
Rederij Plas Rondvaarten
Your ticket is valid for the day you’ve scheduled your experience.
Lindbergh Excursions, Damrak 26, 1012, Amsterdam