Rock of Ages
- A nostalgic musical extravaganza of the greatest rock songs from the 80s entwined in a feel-good love story
- Let the music take you back to the glorious age of rock
- A musical that has been nominated for five Tony Awards including 'Best Musical', 'Best Direction of a Musical' and 'Best Costume Design'
- Rock to the evergreen songs like ‘I Wanna Know What Love Is’, ‘Here I Go Again’, ‘Don't Stop Believin' and more
- This musical is a definite treat for all rock-n-rollers out there
Rock of Ages the “insanely fun” (Time Out New York) worldwide smash hit that features a raucous mix of 28 eyebrow-scorching tunes, performs at Rio Las Vegas.
Set in L.A.’s infamous Sunset Strip in 1987, ”Rock of Ages” tells the story of Drew, a boy from South Detroit and Sherrie, a small-town girl, both in L.A. to chase their dreams of making it big and falling in love. Rock of Ages takes you back to the times of big bands with big egos playing big guitar solos and sporting even bigger hair!
This hilarious, feel-good love story celebrates the great rock songs of the ‘80s including such sing-out- loud songs as "Every Rose Has Its Thorn", "I Wanna Know What Love Is", "Here I Go Again", "Don't Stop Believin’", and more.
- Admission tickets
- Local taxes
- Food and beverages
You will receive an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Tickets have to be collected from Rock of Ages Box Office located inside the Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino (Will Call) before the show starts.You must carry a photo ID that matches the name on the reservation.
Children under the age of 5 are not permitted
Cameras are not allowed inside the theatre