Paradis Latin Show with La Marina Dinner Cruise
Enjoy a delicious dinner cruise before you visit the Paradis Latin cabaret show. Take in the monuments of Paris from the Seine and top off your night with the cabaret experience.
Your Combo Highlights
- Dinner cruise aboard the Marina de Paris as you head out from outside the Orsay Museum
- Take in the monuments of Paris by night and see the attractions all lit up in the ‘City of Lights’
- Enter the Paradis Latin and take in the characteristic luxurious ambiance the venue is world-famous for.
- Watch the latest show of the cabaret, ‘Paradis a la Folie’, over half a bottle of champagne.
Your Combo Experience
Paradis Latin Experience
Enjoy a spectacular show at the Paradis Latin, the iconic cabaret venue of Paris. Step into the halls designed by Gustave Eiffel and watch the magical show ‘Paradis a la Folie’ performed by a crew of internationally acclaimed cabaret performers. Watch the jugglers, the singers, and dancers, and the acrobats stun and dazzle you with their skills and charms; and enjoy the stunning visual effects, extravagant costumes, best dancers from around the world, and exceptional performances into this over-the-top Cabaret experience. To know more about the venue, refer our detailed guide on Paradis Latin
La Marina Dinner Cruise
The tour, designed to showcase the main monuments located along the Seine River, is one of the best ways to enjoy the capital of France. Once you’re driven to the Orsay Museum, you will board the "La Marina de Paris". Once aboard, your dinner-cruise on the Seine river begins as you journey towards Notre-Dame Cathedral and other famous landmarks such as Cité Island and Saint-Louis island. The tour will then head westwards to the Eiffel Tower as it passes in front of the Louvre Museum and underneath the most famous bridges of Paris like the Alexandre III bridge.
La Marina Dinner Cruise Menu
- Starters: Assorted platter of scallops in the shell with fresh bean sprouts, tartare style lightly cooked beef, snail pie with cream cheese with sundried tomato, crispy break with Black Tapenade, red mullet fillet with candied lemon
- Main Course: Choose one from the list; Braised chicken leg with purple potatoes and yellow carrots served with mixed herb sauce or Cod loin fillet with seaweed cream served with pea and dried tomato risotto.
- Desserts: Assorted plate of Viennese biscuits with fine sea salt, chocolate ganache, passion fruit eclair, spicy ginger cracker, coconut milk quinoa pudding, red fruit coulis, strawberry poppy macaron
- Drinks: One glass of wine or soft drinks
- Paradis Latin Show
- Half-a-bottle of champagne at Paradis Latin
- Dinner cruise with three-course menu
Know Before You Go
- Boarding Time: Boarding for the cruise begins at 6:15 pm and the last boarding will be at 6:40 pm.
- Child Age: 4-11 years
- Please Note: You will be going for the cabaret show at 9:30 pm
- Please Bring: Printed tickets for the dinner cruise along with valid photo ID
- Dress code: Please wear an elegant, smart outfit. Avoid athletic wear, sneakers, shorts and flip flops. A full suit/evening dress is welcome.
- Age limit: Although there’s no minimum age, the recommended age limit is at least 6 years. Children under 12 years of age can attend a show free of charge.
- Show duration: 90 - 100 minutes
- Please bring: Printout of your ticket along with a valid photo ID.
- Please note: As a courtesy to the performers and other guests, we advise you to switch off all electronics and phones. Alcohol is served to guests above 18 years of age.
Refunds are issued only for cancellations made before 7 days prior the show date. Any cancellation after this will not be reimbursed.
Everything was perfect. The dinner was delicious and the cruise was great. It was an essential Paris experience. This is one of the best deals for such an experience in Paris.
It was an extraordinary experience. My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the river cruise. We were received very well aboard and just had to show our tickets on the phone. The cabaret was lively and it was an evening well spent.
I found this trip while searching for activities on Headout. It was altogether a nicely put together experience. The river cruise was an elegant affair, I loved it the best.
You will get an email confirmation within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Paradis Latin Cabret, 28 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, Paris
Other experiences similar to Paradis Latin Show with La Marina Dinner Cruise