Heineken Experience Tickets with Free Drinks
Take a self-guided tour of the former Heineken Brewery, the first built brewery in the heart of Amsterdam, and learn about the brand’s heritage, the story behind its logo along with watching the brewing process in detail, tasting free beer samples, and more.
- Choose a time-slot that suits you best for this exciting tour of the late 1980s brewery.
- Get to know the history of the famous beer brand, the story behind the ever-evolving logo and the brewing process.
- Hear stories and secrets about Amsterdam from the Heineken Experience crew comprising of only locals.
- Sip on 2 perfectly-chilled beer samples at the Best ‘Dam Bar and leave the tour in great spirits.
- Get a free city-map providing information on Amsterdam’s hidden gems which you can utilize to make the most of your trip to the city.
Take an interactive, self-guided tour of the former Heineken Brewery, which has now been transformed into a world-class museum. Learn all about the Heineken family that created the famous brand, see how the brand's logo has been developed over the years and follow the brewing process. Beer experts will lead you through every step - from collecting water to bottling the beer.
Learn about the 4 natural ingredients that constitute the brand’s draft beer, and discover the brand’s sponsorship activities with the UEFA Champions League, Formula 1, and the Rugby World Cup. You’ll come across various innovative exhibits (such as the one that encapsulates the daily life of a beer bottle) and be amused. To enhance your visit with more audio content, you can download and use the Heineken Experience App.
At the end of your tour (which would roughly last 90 minutes), you can raise a couple of glasses (of beer/soft drink) with your friends as well as the crew and gulp them down. The crew will also be more than happy to give you insider stories about the city of Amsterdam while you’re at it!
- Access ticket to the brewery-turned-museum
- Two free beer samples
- Additional small samples at the bar
- Free Amsterdam city map
Know Before You Go
- Alcohol will not be served to participants younger than 18 years of age.
- Please note that Saturdays can turn out to be extremely busy. Please choose another day if possible, or arrive before 12:00 PM to avoid queues.
- Downloading The Heineken Experience app, an audio and video guide, which has additional tour information in English, Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese and Russian, would be recommended. In case, you are unable to/do not wish to use your own device, you can use the tablets available.
Daily, from 10:30 AM to 6:45 PM.
Your tickets will be valid only for the date and time selected at the time of check-out.
If you’re using public transportation, you can take tram lines 16, 24, or 25 from Amsterdam Central Station. Get out at Stadhouderskade; from Leidseplein tram 7, 10, exit at stop Weteringcircuit.
The Heineken Experience is wheelchair accessible. However, if you need to use a wheelchair available at the location, you’ll be required to pre-book one 48 hours in advance.
The cloakroom, where your belongings can be kept safely, is free of charge.
Children can enter only when they’re accompanied by an adult. They will only be provided water of soft-drinks.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, rescheduled or amended.
Great discounts and easy use EXCEPT for the Heinikenexperience inAmsterdam!
Your mobile tickets will be sent to your email instantly. Please display the ticket on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID on arrival.
Lindbergh Travel, Damrak 26, 1012, Amsterdam