The Lido Show VIP Tickets
Enjoy a regal treatment at the Lido Show with the Lido Show VIP tickets. Get exclusive private rooms with your own waiter to serve you dinner before the show. Spend an intimate evening watching the dazzling performances at the Lido Show.
Lido Show VIP Tickets Highlights
- Experience royal treatment at the Lido Show.
- Witness the latest act of the Lido - Paris Merveilles and take in the splendor and glamor of the world-famous venue.
- Get a private room with an intimate setting and see the incredible show in front of you.
- Enjoy a delicious 4-course meal with petit-fours before the show.
- Half-a-bottle of Champagne Ruinart or Taittinger during the show.
Your Lido Show VIP Experience
Live like a VIP on your Lido VIsit and enjoy a kingly experience at the cabarets. You will be guided to your own private room with the best views of the stage. Before the show, indulge in traditional Parisian cuisine as your personal waiters bring forth these master recipes prepared by chef Philippe Lacroix and his team.
After dinner, the show begins. Your box has the perfect view of the stage for you to take in the vibrant acts and surreal performances. Enjoy half-a-bottle of premium champagne (Ruinart or Tattinger) and cherish this 90-minute spectacle.
To read more about the show and its features, visit our Le LIdo Category
Appetizer: King crab with Espelette pepper, served with coriander marinated artichoke or Starters: Sliced lobster with raspberry vinaigrette, served with thin slices of raw and cooked asparagus or Pan-seared duck foie gras, citrus tart, and apricot crumble
Mains: Fillet of bass, served with diced mango and cucumber with lemon confit, mascarpone risotto and thyme-grilled courgettes or Fillet of beef with ginger, fried chanterelle mushrooms and simmered green vegetables with sun-dried tomatoes
Dessert: Strawberry meringue or Shortbread topped with chocolate ganache and fresh raspberries
- Le Lido Show Tickets
- Private room at Le Lido (2-6 people)
- 4-course dinner menu
- Half-a-bottle of premium champagne
- Personal Waiter
Know Before You Go
- Dress Code: Please wear an elegant, smart outfit. No athletic outfits, sneakers, shorts, and flip flops are allowed. A full suit/evening dress is welcome.
- Age Limit: Guests must be at least 4 years of age to attend the show. Children below 12 years may enter for free on presentation of proof of age.All minors must be accompanied by an adult. Alcohol will only be served to patrons above 18 years of age.
- Show Timings: 90 minutes show which starts at 9:00 pm. Please arrive at 7:00 pm for dinner.
- Please Carry:You must carry a printed copy of the ticket along with a valid photo ID
- Please switch off all electronics before the beginning of the show to prevent the disturbance of the intimate surrounding.
- Prohibited: Smoking, Pets, Photography and videography are prohibited at the venue.
Refunds are issued only for cancellations made before 7 days prior the show date. Any cancellation after this will not be reimbursed.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Lido de Paris, 116 avenue des Champs Elysée, Paris
Other experiences similar to The Lido Show VIP Tickets