Heritage Foodelicious Tour Highlights
- Explore the culinary practices of Singapore
- Discover the foreign cuisines that impact the local cuisine heavily
- Explore the bustling Geylang Serai Market
- Enjoy Singapore’s favorite dishes like a true local
Your Heritage Foodelicious Experience
Delve into the world of local flavors with this one-of-a-kind food tour. Indulge in the local cuisine which reflects the diversity of the area by combining the favorites from China, Malaysia, India and other countries and adding a special local twist to it.
Venture into the crowded Geylang Serai market which lies at the heart of the Malay community and features predominantly Malay and Indian Cuisine. This wet market is a brilliant place to notice the local culture and habits while you enjoy some of the all-time Singaporean favorite dishes.
- Guided walking tour with transport to the locations
- Food Sampling
Know Before You Go
- In case markets are closed for Spring Cleaning, you will be taken to a different market.
- The tour operates from Tuesdays to Fridays
- Child Ticket: Ages 3-12
- Pick up is only from major hotels
- 100% cancellation charge applies for no-show or cancellation within 24 hours.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pick-up with a valid photo ID.