The Charms of Tiong Bahru
Walk through the Tiong Bahru district and discover the many wonders hidden in plain sight. Discover the hidden charms and delights that are peppered through the district.
Hidden Charms of Tiong Bahru Highlights
- Enjoy stunning views of Singapore from the 50th storey sky-bridge
- Explore the Tiong Bahru housing estate
- Visit the Tiong Bahru Market, the first modern market to be built in a housing estate
- Visit the Qi Tian Gong Temple that is dedicated to the Monkey God
- Enter the timeless bakery ‘Galicier Pastry’ and learn about the history of the venue that spanned 4 generations
- Guided walking tour with transportation to Tiong Bahru
Your Hidden Charms Experience
Walk through the age-old district of Tiong Bahru and discover the history of the land that houses some of the oldest wonders of Singapore. Walk through the area and visit The Pinnacles i.z the world’s tallest public housing project. Take in surreal views of Singapore’s iconic skyline from the 50 storeyed sky bridge.
You will also visit Tiong Bahru Market and Housing Project which is the among the first public housing projects and markets in Singapore. You’ll also get to visit the Qi Tian Gong Temple and explore its rich architecture which honors the Monkey God. Your tour will end on a sweet note with a visit to the Galicier Pastry bakery.
- Guided tour of Tiong Bahru
- Visit the Galicier Bakery
- Explore the Qi Tian Gong Temple
- Climb to the top of The Pinnacles Skybridge
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Go
- There is no drop-off included in the tour price
- Child Ticket: Ages 3-12
- Pick up is only from major hotels
100% cancellation charge applies for no-show or cancellation within 24 hours when otherwise indicated.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the time of pick-up with a valid photo ID.