Ni Hao Walking Tour
Enjoy a sensational tour of the wet market area of Singapore and see the locals go about their routine of bargains and purchases. Indulge in delicious local cuisine and visit exotic local shops on your walking tour.
- Guided walking tour through the wet markets of Singapore
- Explore the wet markets of Singapore and catch the local vendors in action
- Visit the Chinatown Complex for a leisurely breakfast
- Visit traditional and heritage shops and purchase the freshest herbs, tonics and local pastries
- Sampling of local desserts
- Pick-up from city hotels to tour center to Chinatown
Your Ni Hao Experience
Enter the wet market and see the chaos envelop you from all sides as the vendors shout out their prices while the locals bargain to the best of their ability. The wet market is a term used for markets where water is used for multiple purposes such as storage, cleanliness and more. Once you finish your tour of the wet market you’ll go to the Chinatown Complex i.z Singapore’s largest food center for a local breakfast. After breakfast, your tour will proceed to a traditional and heritage shop before ending on a sweet note i.e by sampling local desserts.
- Guided tour of the wet markets
- Dessert Sampling
- Visit a traditional/heritage shop
- Hotel pick-up
Know Before You Go
This tour begins at 8:30 AM. Pick up will begin by 8 AM, please ready 15 minutes prior to the start time.
• The tour operates only on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
• There is no drop-off included in the tour price.
• Pick up is only from major hotels.
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive your mobile voucher via email. No need to print!
The tour starts from your hotel, Singapore