LEGOLAND Malaysia with 2 Way Shuttle
Experience the first international theme park in Malaysia, LEGOLAND and enjoy a day of fun-filled activities, rides, and attractions at this perfect family location.
Legoland Malaysia Ticket Highlights
- Enjoy up to 40 rides, shows, and attractions
- Witness the interactive exhibits constructed by the LEGO builders
- Build and program your own Lego robots at Lego Technic
- Explore up to seven different themed areas at the park
- 2-way shuttle service to and from Legoland Malaysia
Why Visit Legoland Malaysia
Malaysia’s first international theme park, Legoland opened in 2012 with over 40 interactive rides, shows, and attractions. Let your imagination run wild at Legoland and build anything you can imagine with the Lego bricks at the venue. Legoland also houses the biggest Asian Lego Store in Asia. You can experience the many rides including roller coasters, merry-go-rounds and much more!
Your Legoland Malaysia Experience
Head over to the Singapore Flyer or BigBox Jurong East and board the shuttle that will transport you to Legoland. Trek northward into Malaysian domain for a fun day out at Legoland.Hop over to the land of imagination, where you can build anything you imagine with Lego bricks and test your creation's structure on the earthquake table! Build and program Lego robots at Lego Technic, then fire laser blasters and plunge down a tropical jungle at Land of Adventure. Check out incredible Asian landmarks at Miniland – all recreated using over 30 million Lego bricks! Take a train, captain your own boat or pilot an airplane at Lego City, then go for a thrilling ride on the Dragon Roller Coaster Shop at The Big Shop, the only place you'll find the largest selection of LEGO toys in Asia!
- Legoland Malaysia Admission Ticket
- 2-way shuttle transfer to and from Singapore
Know Before You Go
- Redemption Point: Please display the voucher on your mobile to the driver of the shuttle.
- Please ensure you carry a valid visa and a passport with at least six months validity
- Shuttle Departure: 2 shuttle departure times daily. The shuttle from Singapore Flyer departs at 9 AM and 10.30 AM respectively. The shuttle from BigBox Jurong East departs at 9 AM and 11 AM respectively.
- Shuttle Return: Shuttle departs from the Legoland Coach Bay towards Singapore at 5.15 and 6.45 PM.
- The shuttle takes around an hour to reach in ideal traffic conditions.
- In case of improper documentation, you will not be allowed to enter Malaysia
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to /1 day in advance for a full refund.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to the driver for verification.
Singapore Flyer, 30 Raffles Avenue, Singapore
Other experiences similar to LEGOLAND Malaysia with 2 Way Shuttle