Singapore Flyer Night Discovery with River Boat Tour & 1 Day Hopper Pass
Relish an exclusive sightseeing experience of Singapore, with a combo ticket that includes views from the sky, river and land. Soar into the sky with a ride on the Singapore Flyer and savor the landmarks of Singapore from 165 meters above the ground. Take an unforgettable ride through the Lion City, with a cruise in a bumboat and an unlimited 1-day hopper pass on the bus!
- Get a chance to see Singapore lit up at night, 165 meters above ground level on board the Singapore Flyer, in a comfortable capsule situated on an observation wheel that is a world apart from the traditional Ferris wheel.
- Unobstructed 360-degree views of the entire city of Singapore are possible from the vantage point, including the renowned landmarks such as the Raffles Palace, Merlion Park, and the Empress Palace.
- Enjoy a relaxing bumboat ride through the Singapore River, as you revel in the stunning architectural wonders all around you.
- View the city from a new perspective, as you travel along the water in a traditional boat and catch sight of the spectacular Singapore skyline!
- With a 1 day Hopper pass, catch the major attractions of Singapore aboard an open-top double-decker bus.
- At the end of the tour, you will have seen all the iconic landmarks of Singapore from land, water and sky, giving you the complete Singapore experience.
Catch stunning sights of Singapore and its neighbors
Nearly 165 meters above ground level, you will be able to witness Singapore illuminated at night. As the second largest Ferris wheel in the world, you will get a chance to see far and wide. Glimpses of the Indonesian Islands and the famous Straits of Johor, separating Singapore from the Malaysian mainland. The capsules are all air-conditioned, ensuring that they are extremely comfortable.
Relish a boat ride across the beautiful Singapore River
As the heart of the development in the country, remains of the colonial past can still be seen along the banks. The Arts House, built in 1827 and previously known as the Old Parliament House is the oldest surviving building in the city. The predominantly white Victorian building presents a spectacular sight and is something you cannot miss. Numerous restored buildings can be seen. You will get onto a traditional bumboat at the Raffles Landing Site, which is located behind the impressive Victoria Concert Hall and the New Parliament House with the iconic prism-shaped roof. As you cruise along the river, you will see the past and present blend, and the riverfront is lined with numerous clubs, fancy bars, and restaurants. You will then sail into Marina Bay, where Singapore’s most famous architectural wonders, such as the breathtaking Gardens by the Bay and the Marina Bay Sands await.
Enjoy Singapore On a Hop On Hop Off Tour
The ticket also includes access to the Funvee 1 day Hopper tour. You will be able to visit the numerous attractions of Singapore at your own pace. The tour bus will run throughout the day on all days of the week, giving you maximum flexibility and choice of visits. The bus will cover the major routes of the city, including landmarks such as the Merlion Park, Universal Studios, Raffles Hotel, Orchard Road, Botanic Gardens, Esplanade Theater and many more! It is the perfect way to cap off the Singapore sightseeing experience.
- Ride on Singapore Flyer
- River Boat Tour
- 1-day Hopper Pass
Know Before You Go
- Singapore Flyer is open for visitors from 23 July 2020
- Singapore Flight (basic) tickets will only be available for purchase and redemption at Travel Trade Concierge from Thursday, 6 August 2020
Timings (Updated 2020)
Thu - Sun and public holidays: 3 PM – 9 PM (last admission at 8.30 PM)
Guest Services Lounge
Thu - Sun and public holidays: 2.30 PM – 9 PM
Travel Trade Concierge
Thu - Sun and public holidays: 2.45 PM – 8.15 PM
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your Ticket
You will receive your Singapore Flyer Night Discovery + Free River Boat Ride & 1-Day Hopper Pass mobile ticket shortly. Show this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
City Tourist Hub @ Marina Square Shopping Mall (nearest entrance next to taxi stand & 7-Eleven store)
- Get off at Pan Pacific Hotel using buses 36, 36A, 36B, 56, 77, 97, 97e, 107M, 960, 960e, and 961C
- Get off at Suntec Convention Center using buses 36. 36B, 70A, 70M, 97, 97e, 106, 111, 133, 162M, 502, 502A, 518, 518A, 531, 700A, 857, and 868E.
The Singapore Flyer Night Discovery ticket is valid only for the date and time of the booking.
The River Boat and Hopper pass, however, are valid for a period of 7 days. The Hopper Pass can be activated on any day of the week, and will be available for 24 hours after the first bus ride is taken.