Sagrada Familia & Torres Bellesguard Small Group Tour with Brunch
This tour will introduce you to two buildings designed by Antoni Gaudi - the extremely popular Sagrada Familia and the lesser-known Bellesguard. At both these monuments, you will receive fast track access and a guided tour without having to waste your time standing in the lines. The tour, which will take you to these monuments in an air-conditioned bus, will finally end with a delicious brunch with wine at Bellesguard’s grounds before you end the tour.
Sagrada Familia & Torres Bellesguard Small Group Tour Highlights
- With this guided tour, you get skip the line entry to the Sagrada Familia, saving you precious time.
- Head to Bellesguard, a lesser-known monument designed by Antoni Gaudi himself.
- Enjoy a wonderful brunch with wine at Bellesguard on its porch or the garden before heading back to the city center.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
This wonderful tour will take you to two landmarks in Barcelona designed by Antoni Gaudi - the monumental Sagrada Familia and Bellesguard.
At the Sagrada Familia, you will receive priority access with your skip the line tickets so that you can bypass the ticket lines and head straight to the church. Before you head inside, your guide will show you the exterior facades of the Sagrada Familia and provide you with insights into its architecture, symbolisms, and contrast in design between the two facades. Once inside, you will be able to see the beauty of Sagrada Familia’s stained glass windows and the complexity of Gaudi’s design that adorn the interiors of the basilica.
You will also be visiting a lesser-known Gaudi creation, the Bellesguard. Situated in the Sarrià-Sant Gervasi district of Barcelona, Bellesguard is a Neo Gothic homage designed by Gaudi and is a tribute to the original medieval castle that stood at the site. After your tour, the tour will end with a delicious brunch with wine in the gardens of Bellesguard.
Your tour will begin at the designated meeting point located near Sagrada Familia. The meeting point is located at Julia office at Plaza Sagrada Familia nº 3, Barcelona. Plaza Sagrada Familia nº3 is on Sicilia Street between numbers 233 and 235. Once you meet your guide, you will head to the Sagrada Familia to enjoy the architecture of this Catalan Modernisme masterpiece.
Your guide will help you skip the long ticket line at the Sagrada Familia and take you inside the church. On the Sagrada Familia tour, you will learn about the symbolism, design, and the aesthetics of the Sagrada Familia and its position in the greater Modernisme movement as a whole. Your guide will give you detailed insights into the elaborate façades and dreamy interiors, as well as the symbolisms that were a product of Gaudi’s religious inclination.
After the Sagrada Familia tour, you will head to Bellesguard, a monument designed by Antoni Gaudi and completed in 1909. It stands at the site of a country residence that belonged to Martin, king of Aragon and count of Barcelona. Gaudi designed Bellesguard with a Neo-Gothic touch as a homage to the castle that once stood on its site. Straight lines dominate the structure rather than Gaudi’s signature use of curved lines. Your guide will take you on a comprehensive tour of the place, including the Tower of Bellesguard.
Finally, the tour will culminate with a delicious brunch with wine on the grounds of Bellesguard. After your brunch, you will head back to the city center, near Plaça Catalunya.
- Monolingual or Bilingual Official tour guide
- Priority access to the Sagrada Familia
- Access to the Sagrada Familia Museum
- Tour of Bellesguard
- Brunch at Bellesguard
- Transport between Sagrada Familia and Bellesguard
- Transfers to and from your hotel
Know Before You Go
This guided tour is 5 hours long and goes from 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM
The meeting point is located at Plaza Sagrada Familia nº 3, Barcelona. Plaza Sagrada Familia nº3 is on Sicilia Street between numbers 233 and 235. The closest metro station to this point is the Sagrada Familia Station on the L2 and L5 line.
Correct dress code is requested for entrance to the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted.
How to Redeem your Tickets
• You will receive your combo vouchers in a few minutes.
• On the day of the experience, visit the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled time for a relaxed experience.
• The meeting point is located at Julia office at Plaza Sagrada Familia nº 3, Barcelona.
• Julia office at Plaza Sagrada Familia nº 3 is situated opposite Park Plaça de la Sagrada Família on Carrer de Sicilia.
• Meet your guide, show them the voucher on your phone and head towards the Sagrada Familia.
Julia office at Plaza Sagrada Familia nº 3, Barcelona.
How to Find
The Julia Travel office is located on Carrer de Sicilia, opposite Park Plaça de la Sagrada Família.
Park Plaça de la Sagrada Família.
Plaça de la Sagrada Família, Barcelona, Spain, Barcelona
- This tour departs at 9am. Check in time 8.45am
Other experiences similar to Sagrada Familia & Torres Bellesguard Small Group Tour with Brunch