Egyptian Museum - Museu Egipci De Barcelona
The Egyptian museum is the perfect place to discover the treasures of Ancient Egypt in the heart of Barcelona. Take in the exhibits and be awestruck by the huge collection of artwork and heritage items on display at the venue.
Museu Egipci De Barcelona Ticket Highlights
- Discover the treasures of Egypt in Barcelona
- Understand the intricacies of the Egyptian civilization and the peculiar practices
- Walk through the museum which features near a thousand exhibits
- See ancient Egyptian artifacts including mummies, amulets, jewelry and more
Why Visit Museu Egipci De Barcelona
More than 2,000 m2 of gallery space showcase almost one thousand exhibits, including sarcophagi, mummies, jewelry, and amulets, to give us a greater understanding of everyday life and the prevailing customs of the ancient civilization of the Pharaohs. In addition to the permanent collections and the temporary exhibitions, the museum also organizes other activities which enable visitors to enjoy the collections in an entertaining, fun way. These activities include night-time guided tours featuring re-enactments of scenes by actors. Another of the activities is the Eternal Banquet ("Banquet Etern"), a guided tour centering on Egyptian cuisine which gives visitors the opportunity to taste products that were part of the diet of this ancient civilization.
- Museu Egipci De Barcelona
Know Before You Go
- From 7/1 to 21/6 and from 12/9 to 30/11: Monday - Friday from 10h to 20h, closed between 14h and 16h. Sunday from 10h to 14h
- From 22/6 to 11/9: Monday - Saturday from 10h to 20h. Sunday from 10h to 14h.
- Easter Week and holidays: Monday - Saturday from 10h to 20h. Sunday from 10h to 14h.
- Child Ticket: 6-14 years
- Exchange Point: Carrer Valencia,284
- You must redeem your e-ticket for a physical ticket to get admission to the venue.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Museu Egipci de Barcelona, Carrer de València, 284, 08007 Barcelona, Barcelona