Sant Pau Modernist Art Site
Discover the secrets of the Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau, an art-nouveau gem, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site designed by renowned architect Lluis Domenech I Montaner.
Sant Pau Art Site Highlights
- See one of the iconic works of Catalonia’s homegrown art nouveau.
- The Sant Pau Art Site was built between 1905 and 1930 by renowned architect Lluis Domenech I Montaner.
- The venue used to be a hospital and was restored in 2009.
- Ticket is valid for three months allowing you flexible entry to the venue.
Your Sant Pau Art Site Experience
Explore the iconic Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau and discover this hidden gem in the heart of Barcelona. This Art Nouveau Site unites history and architecture to perfection. What used to be one of Europe’s oldest hospitals is now converted to a modern art site.
Enter the exhibition space and go on a journey focussing on the history of medicine in Barcelona. From the Sant Salvador Pavilion go around the space that reproduces the garden city model. You can also enter the interiors and see the underground tunnels and visit the most representative heritage spaces of the Administration Pavilion.
- Self-guided tour of the Sant Pau Recinte Modernista.
Know Before You Go
April-October: Monday to Saturday10:00 am - 6:30 pm; Sunday and Public Holidays 10:00 am - 2:30 pm November-March: Monday to Saturday 10:00 am - 4:30 am; Sunday and Public Holidays 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Child Ticket: Ages 0-11
- Redemption Point: Carrer de Sant Antoni Maria Claret.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Carrer de Sant Antoni Maria Claret, 167, 08025 Barcelona, Spain, Barcelona
Other experiences similar to Sant Pau Modernist Art Site