Gardens by the Bay with OCBC Skyway
Explore Gardens By the Bay to your heart's content with this ticket combo that gives you complete access to all the areas of the gardens, including the Flower Dome, the Cloud Forest, the Supertree Grove as well as the magnificent OCBC Skywalk connecting all the Supertrees and providing the most majestic view of everything around the Gardens for miles around!
- Explore the Gardens by the Bay, a surreal urban oasis, at your own pace
- Enjoy access to the two cooled conservatories, Flower Dome and Cloud Forest
- Take in panoramic views of Singapore and Gardens by the Bay at the OCBC Skywalk
- Stroll 22 meters above the ground and get up close to the supertrees.
- Admire the award-winning orchid flower display, along with the Tulipmania display, available all the way until May 31st and 13th respectively.
- Get the chance to gain entry at discounted rates to Marina Bay Sands Sky along with Gardens by the Bay and it's OCBC Skywalk by clicking here.
- Witness the Singapore skyline come to life on an optional cable car ride.
This is a truly stunning location that must not be missed while in Singapore! It was originally a nature reserve park, a strategy by the government to convert the city from a “Garden City” to a “City In A Garden”.
We highly suggest that you visit the Gardens in the late afternoon when the weather is a little more forgiving so you can walk through the gardens at a relaxed pace. This has the added benefit of allowing you to watch the nightly Garden Rhapsody music and light show that takes place at the Supertree Grove at 7:45 PM and 8:45 PM.
Gardens By The Bay
The Cloud Forest showcases plant life in the tropical highlands.Featuring a 35-meter tall mountain covered with vegetation, that shrouds the world’s tallest indoor waterfall! You can take a lift up to the mountaintop, explore the one-of-a-kind biodiversity and the geology maintained here. At the Flower Dome, you can enjoy a lovely walk in the temperature controlled dome, as you marvel at the changing display of plants and flowers from Mediterranean regions. Learn about how the flora of these regions have adapted to the cool-dry climates of areas like South Africa, California, and parts of Spain and Italy.
Witness a truly unique sight of vertical gardens, at the Supertree Groove, measuring between 25-50 meters, designed with large canopies that provide respite from the sun in the day, and at night come alive in a stunning light and sound show!
You also get one-way shuttle service from Marina Square Shopping Mall. Shuttle timings are from 10:45 - 16:45 with a shuttle departing each hour.
The picture perfect location at Gardens by the Bay, the OCBC Skyway is a must-visit location in Singapore. At 22 meters above ground, this 128-meter long walkway presents one-of-a-kind scenic views of the city and allows you to capture the surrounding flora in all its splendor.
Walk on the skywalk and take in the sights on the majestic Supertree Groove and see the colors light up on this memorable walk.
Enjoy Singapore's Skyline with an Optional Cable Car Ride
Witness the city of Singapore come to life at discounted prices on an unforgettable cable car ride. Skip the line and take to the skies to enjoy unparalleled views of Singapore and all its icons. With the round-trip pass, you can complete the entire trip irrespective of the station you start at. The spacious cabins are wheelchair friendly and can accommodate strollers too. You can also visit Mount Faber Park, one of Singapore’s oldest hilltop parks. Enjoy many stunning photo opportunities around the lush greenery here. Cross through a skyscraper and go across the harbor to reach Mount Faber. On the Sentosa Line, fly over the jungle, sand, and sea and see the many attractions from a unique vantage point.
- Cloud Forest.
- Flower Dome.
- Supertree Grove.
- Rest of the Garden Areas.
- OCBC Skywalk Tickets.
- 30-minute cable car ride. (Optional)
Know Before You Go
Your tickets include access to garden areas, the Cloud Forest, the Flower Dome, the Supertree Grove and the OCBC Skywalk which connects the Supertrees.
Entry for children below the age of 2 is free.
- The greenhouse is open from 9 AM to 9 PM every day.
- Upcoming closure dates for Flower Dome in 2018: 6 Mar, 10 Apr, 22 May, 19 Jun, 10 Jul, 28 Aug, 25 Sep, 30 Oct, 27 Nov, 18 Dec
- Upcoming closure dates for Cloud Forest in 2018: 5 Mar, 9 Apr, 21 May, 18 Jun, 9 Jul, 27 Aug, 24 Sep, 28 Oct, 26 Nov, 17 Dec
- OCBC SKYWALK Timings: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm. You cannot upgrade your ticket to the night skywalk as these are separate tickets.
- Shuttle Timings: 10:45 am - 4:45 pm with a shuttle departing each hour.
Cable Car Timings
The experience is open from 8:45 AM to 10 PM. The last boarding will be at 9:30 PM.
Cable Car Boarding Points
Cable Car Station at Mount Faber. 109 Mount Faber Road. HarbourFront Station at 3 HarbourFront Place, HarbourFront Tower 2.
Merlion Station at 2 Siloso Road 098973, Sentosa.
Faber Peak Singapore is about 7 minutes from Harbourfront Metro station. Take Exit B while coming Harbourfront station and cross the link bridge to get to the Singapore Cable car at Harbourfront tower two, where you can redeem your tickets.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
A bit annoying that we couldn’t redeem tickets at the actual place and had to walk to Marina Bay Sands hotel (tower 3) but the instructions were explicit.
We had a great experince at Gardens by the Bay and OCBC Skyway. To top it off, I got a great offer at Headout.
You will receive an email with your voucher shortly. No need to print. Display your voucher at the Ultimate Drive Shop, L1-14, Hotel Lobby, Tower 3, The Shoppes at Marina Bay, in exchange for your physical ticket.
Your tickets are valid for 60 days from the date of purchase. Both tickets must be used on the same day.
1 Bayfront Ave, Singapore 018956, Singapore