Extreme Skidiving at the Grand Canyon
Enjoy a thrilling sensation as you skydive over the Grand Canyon; all with the professional level safety. This adrenaline rush is unlike any other as you take on gravity itself, and speed your way down. Don’t worry, safety is guaranteed. You don’t need to be a professional for this.
Extreme Skydiving Experience Highlights
- Dive over the breathtaking Grand Canyon
- Feel the wind rush against your face as you freefall
- 100% Safety Guarantee
- Professional USPA qualified trainer and instructor to assist at all times
- State-of-the-art equipment for all dives
- Fly your own parachute and direct your path
- Take home photos, videos and a certificate of achievement after you dive
- You’ll also get a limited edition Paragon Skydive T-Shirt
- Tickets to IMAX Grand Canyon Movie at the National Geographic Visitor Center
Your Extreme Skydiving Experience
Adrenaline intensive and surreal to a point where it’ll move you, Skydiving is a transforming experience. And what better place to skydive, than the Grand Canyon? But before you begin your ascent, professional instructors will train and educate you about techniques and provide insights regarding skydiving.
Once skydiving 101 is complete, it’s time to take to the skies. Jump off the plane and feel the wind blow past you at breakneck speeds of up to 135 mi/hr (220 km/hr). Take in the falcon-speed and see the majestic Earth open up to you, literally, as you glide over the Grand Canyon. Open the parachute and soar down to the surreal planet. Glide across the sky using the techniques you learned in your intro workshop. Ease into the calm canopy fight and take in 360-degree panoramic views of your surroundings and see as far as the horizon.
Once you reach back on the planet’s surface, you’ll be given memorable photos and videos of your experience. You’ll also get a certificate of achievement stating your conquest of the Grand Canyon along with a limited edition T-Shirt.
- Training and safety briefing from qualified professionals.
- Skydiving experience over Grand Canyon
- Safety equipment
- Photos and Videos
- Certificate of Achievement
- Limited Edition T-Shirt
- IMAX Ticket
Know Before You Go
- Minimum Age: 18
- Individuals partaking in the activity must be physically fit and healthy. Pregnant women, individuals with back, limb or joint problems are recommended to not do this.
- Instructors will take final word regarding who will skydive in the case of any health and safety concern.
- You will have to pay a $100 deposit which will be refunded to you after the skydive is complete.
- Please note that you will be attached to your tandem instructor the entire time and fly the parachute is only possible for a portion of your flight, the USPA qualified tandem instructors will take over to complete the descent and landing and may need to take over due to weather conditions and any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Everyone requires a photo I.D. with DOB on the day of the dive.
- Closed toe, flat shoes are compulsory.
- Above 95kg (210 pounds) we cannot guarantee your booking until you go through a Tandem Instructors assessment.
- Above 95kg (210 pounds) there is a surcharge of $35.00 USD
- Above 104kg (230 pounds) there is a surcharge of $50.00 USD
How To Get There
- Bus Tour From Las Vegas: Get picked up from one of the major hotels and ride down in the comfort of a luxury bus with video monitors, restrooms, and air-con. Lunch will be included in the trip, so will a picturesque stop at the O’Callaghan-Tillman Bridge which overlooks the Hoover Dam. You also get entry into the National Park Visitor Centre to see the Canyon from the edge of the rim.
- Half-Day Air Tour from Las Vegas: Get picked up from one of the major hotels and drive down to Henderson Executive Airport. From here you’ll take a flight directly to the DropZone. Lunch will be provided. You’ll also get to enter the National Park Visitor Centre.
- Half-Day Air Tour from Pheonix/Scottsdale: Get picked from on the major hotels and drive down to Deer Valley Airport. From here you’ll take a direct flight to the DropZone. Lunch will be included and you’ll also get admission tickets to the National Park Visitor Center.
- Full Day Road Tour from Pheonix/Scottsdale: Get picked from one of the major hotels and begin your full day road trip with a stop a Sedona. The picturesque scenery and lush environment is a breathtaking sight. After this, you’ll go to the Grand Canyon and the DropZone for your skydiving adventure. Spend up to three hours at the canyon and on the way back stop at the Navajo Nation. The semi-autonomous Native American territory is a surreal sight and a whole new experience. Lunch will be included as part of the day tour.
- The above 4 travel plans are included as variants in the product booking page and are charged extra.
- You can always get there on your own by any method you see fit.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Grand Canyon National Park Airport, Main Terminal 3551, Grand Canyon Village