Paris All Access Museum Pass
The Paris Museum Pass is perfect for those who'd like to visit the many museums in Paris. With priority access to over 60 museums and monuments, including the Louvre, Orsay Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Arc de Triomphe among others, you can explore the city and visit the museums at your own will. You can choose to use the pass between 2-4 days and avail free, one-time access to the museums listed. The Paris All Access Museum Pass is your one-stop solution to exploring the city's museums, hassle-free.
- Get free, one-time access to over 60 museums in Paris.
- With the Paris All Access Museum Pass, you can choose the duration between 2-4 days to explore the list of available museums.
- Enjoy fast track, priority skip-the-line entry for select museums such as the Louvre, Orsay Museum, Arc de Triomphe, Panthéon and the Notre Dame Cathedral.
- The pass is valid from the time it is activated at the first museum for consecutive days, and not random 24-hour periods. You can visit the attractions of your choice anytime, depending on the type of pass you have selected.
- Free, direct access to monuments and the museums’ permanent collections.
The Paris All Access Museum Pass makes visiting the many famous museums in Paris an extremely easy and cost-effective affair. With this pass, you get priority skip-the-line access to over 60 museums and monuments in Paris for only a fraction of the cost of individual entry at each of these attractions. The more you visit, the more you save. Choose from the 2 or 4-day pass, depending on which your pass is valid for consecutive days (and not spaced out 24-hour periods).
Popular Paris landmarks such as the Louvre Museum, Orsay Museum and the Notre Dame Cathedral are notorious for having ticket lines that are 1-3 hours long. The Paris All Access Museum Pass allows you to skip these ticket lines and get priority access to the museums and monuments. This allows you to spend more time experiencing the attraction than standing outside in the ticket queue.
The validity of the pass does not begin until you visit your first attraction. Therefore, you can purchase your pass in advance and then plan your visits accordingly, without worrying about the expiration of the pass. The pass comes with a flyer containing all the information you need about the featured museums and monuments.
Is the Pass Good for Me?
The advantages of the Paris All Access Museum Pass are multifold and benefit every traveller to Paris, be it a visit to the city for the first time, travelling with children or in a group. Not only do you get to decide how many days you'd like to explore Paris' museums uninhibited but you also get to choose from an exhaustive list of these museums, allowing you to comfortably plan and explore these attractions. It is no wonder that the Paris All Access Museum Pass is a bestseller among both tourists and locals alike.
Here are the advantages of the Paris All Access Museum Pass:
You get to visit multiple museums with the same ticket. The pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, and after the first usage, it is valid for consecutive days and not for random 24-hour periods. For instance, with the 2-day pass, if you first use your pass on a Monday, it is then valid on the following Tuesday. The pass expires at midnight.
Using the Paris All Access Museum Pass is completely hassle-free. Your pass will be emailed to you and you may choose to either take a print out of it or simply save it on your phone. Just show the e-ticket or physical pass at any of the designated spots at the attractions listed and enjoy prompt entry.
The biggest advantage of the Paris All Access Museum Pass is the savings. The Paris Pass lets you save on individual charges at the gate if used correctly. With specific partnerships and deals, the Paris All Access Museum Pass promises to be an affordable alternative for travellers to the city.
Here's a brief breakdown of the potential savings* you could avail with the Paris Pass:
The Paris All Access Museum Pass - 2-Day Pass (adult): €53
Louvre Museum: €17.00
Notre Dame Cathedral: €10.00
Arc de Triomphe: €12.00
The Orsay Museum: €12.00
Cité de l’Architecture et du Patrimoine: €8.00
Espaces Mode et Textile: €13.00
La Cinémathèque française - Musée du Cinéma: €5.00
The 2-day Paris All Access Museum Pass will cost you €53.00 while you will be spending €86.00 if you were to buy individual tickets for these attractions. This translates to savings of around 40% on the general admission prices with the Paris All Access Museum Pass.
Paris All Access Museum Pass Key Inclusions
- Louvre Museum (Musée du Louvre)
- Orsay Museum (Musée d’Orsay)
- Arc de Triomphe
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Centre Pompidou
- Cité de l’Architecture et du Patrimoine
- Musée du quai Branly
- Musée national Eugène Delacroix
- Musée de l’Armée
- Musée national des Arts asiatiques
- Musée des Arts décoratifs
- Espaces Mode et Textile
- Espaces Publicité
- Musée Nissim de Camondo
- Musée des Arts et Métiers
- Chapelle expiatoire
- La Cinémathèque française - Musée du Cinéma
- Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie
- Visite publique des Égouts de Paris
- Palais de la Porte Dorée - Musée national de l'histoire de l'Immigration
- Musée de l’Institut du Monde arabe
- Musée d'art et d'histoire du Judaïsme
- Musée Gustave Moreau
- Musée de Cluny - Musée national du Moyen Âge
- Philharmonie de Paris - Musée de la musique
- Crypte archéologique du Parvis Notre-Dame
- Musée national de l’Orangerie
- Musée de l’Ordre de la Libération
- Palais de la découverte - universcience
- Musée national Picasso-Paris
- Musée des Plans-reliefs
- Musée Rodin
- Musée de l’Air et de l’Espace
- Musée d’Archéologie nationale et Domaine national de Saint-Germain-en-Laye
- Sèvres, Cité de la céramique - Musée national de la céramique
- Abbaye royale de Chaalis
- Château de Champs-sur-Marne
- Musées et domaine nationaux du Palais de Compiègne
- Musée Condé - Château de Chantilly
- Musée départemental Maurice Denis
- Château de Fontainebleau
- Château de Maisons
- Musée national du château de Malmaison
- Château de Pierrefonds
- Musée national de Port-Royal des Champs
- Château de Rambouillet, Laiterie de la Reine et Chaumière aux Coquillages
- Musée national de la Renaissance - Château d’Ecouen
- Maison d’Auguste Rodin à Meudon
- Basilique cathédrale de Saint-Denis
- Villa Savoye
- Châteaux de Versailles et de Trianon
- Château de Vincennes
Know Before You Go
Your Paris All Access Museum Pass is valid for up to 1 year from the date of purchase. The pass is activated when you use it at the first attraction, after which it is valid for consecutive days as specified by your choice of pass.
Skip the Line Access
The Paris All Access Museum Pass will get you skip-the-line access to all the museums. However, if there is a security line at the entrance to any of the museum (example: Louvre Museum), then you will have to go through the security, which may include standing in a small line.
The Paris All Access Museum Pass is available in 2 variants. Each variant lets you choose a specific number of days on which you can choose to visit any of the museum listed with this pass with free, one-time access. In the next step of the booking, please choose between 2 or 4 days for your choice of pass.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Got to see what we were really excited to see for one price! Thank you!
This is a great deal, we got priority access to almost all the museums. It is fabulous, I would strongly suggest you go for these passes.
This is heaven for an art lover. I visited as many museums as possible. Book these passed if you are planning to visit Paris.
How to Redeem Your Paris Pass
You will receive an email with your Paris All Access Museum Pass shortly. Please take a print out of the same. Download the pass on your mobile device or print it out according to your own convenience and display your voucher at the redemption point mentioned in the mail in order to receive the pass. The pass will be activated after its first usage and will remain active for consecutive days depending on your choice of pass.
Redemption Point and Getting There
Before you avail the benefits of the Paris All Access Museum Pass, you must pick it up from the Paris Pass Redemption Desk at the address below:
2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris (right next to the Louvre Museum).
You can redeem your pass anytime between 6:30 AM and 10:00 PM.
The Paris All Access Museum Pass is valid for a year from the date of purchase. Your Paris Pass is activated when you use it at the first attraction. It is then valid for the number of days mentioned on the pass of your choice, for consecutive days and not random 24-hour periods.
2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France, Paris