Paris Museum Pass 2 or 4 Days
The Paris Museum Pass is perfect for those who'd like to visit the many museums in Paris. With priority access to over 60 museums and monuments, including the Louvre, Orsay Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Arc de Triomphe among others, you can explore the city and visit the museums at your own will. You can choose to use the pass between 2-4 days and avail free, one-time access to the museums listed. The Paris All Access Museum Pass is your one-stop solution to exploring the city's museums, hassle-free.
- Admission to more than 60 museums & monuments in Paris & surroundings with this 2 or 4 days Museum Pass.
- Benefit from priority access to the city's most popular museums such as the Louvre Museum, Pompidou Center or the Orsay Museum.
- Discover the opulence of French Castles with free entries to the Palace of Versailles, Fontainebleau Castle or Chantilly Castle
- With the provision of a free booklet, you can now curate the perfect itinerary to roam around Paris in the most efficient way possible.
- Free, direct access to monuments and the museums’ permanent collections.
- Save time and money; the more you visit the more you save.
- Get a complimentary walking tour of Montmartre with a local expert guide, with your Louvre tickets! Know more about the tour here
A Museum Pass Like None Other
The Paris Museum Pass makes visiting the many famous museums in Paris an extremely easy and cost-effective affair. With this pass, you get priority skip-the-line access to over 60 museums and monuments in Paris for only a fraction of the cost of individual entry at each of these attractions. The more you visit, the more you save. Choose from the 2 or 4-day pass, depending on which your pass is valid for consecutive days (and not spaced out 24-hour periods).
Popular Paris landmarks such as the Louvre Museum, Orsay Museum etc. usually have ticket lines that are 1-3 hours long. Paris Museum Pass allows you to skip these ticket lines and get priority access to the museums and monuments. This allows you to spend more time experiencing the attraction than standing outside in the ticket queue. The fact that the meeting points are centrally located, and therefore, easily accessible is another benefit for visitors.
The validity of the pass does not begin until you visit your first attraction. Therefore, you can purchase your pass in advance and then plan your visits accordingly, without worrying about the expiration of the pass. The pass comes with a flyer containing all the information you need about the featured museums and monuments.
The biggest advantage of the Paris Museum Pass is the savings. It lets you save on individual charges at the gate if used correctly. With specific partnerships and deals, the Paris Museum Pass promises to be an affordable alternative for travelers to the city.
Let's say you divide your Paris trip itinerary over two days. On day 1, you visit the Louvre (€17.00), Arc de Triomphe (€12.00), and the Panthéon (€9.00). On day 2, you visit The Orsay Museum (€12.00), Cité de l’Architecture et du Patrimoine (€8.00), Espaces Mode et Textile (€13.00), and La Cinémathèque française - Musée du Cinéma (€5.00). This 2-day tour would cost you €76.00, which doesn't seem too bad. But why not go for a deal that's more cost-effective?
The 2-day Paris Museum Pass will cost you €53.00 while you will be spending €76.00 if you were to buy individual tickets for these attractions. This translates to savings of around 40% on the general admission prices with the Paris Museum Pass.
Paris Museum Pass Key Inclusions
- 2 or 4 Day pass as per option chosen
- Access to the permanent exhibitions at the museums
- Guidebook & Map to plan your visit
- Arc de Triomphe
- Musée de l'armée
- Tombeau de Napoléon 1er
- Centre Pompidou
- Musée National d'Art Modern
- Musée National des Arts Asiatiques
- Les Arts décoratifs
- Musée des Arts et métiers
- Musée de l'Assistance Pulique, Hôpitaux de Paris
- Musée du quai Branly
- Chapelle Expiatoire
- La Cinémathéque francaise
- Musée du Cinéma
- Cité des Sciences et de I'Industrie
- Musée national Eugéne Delacroix
- Musée des Egouts de Paris
- Musée du Louvre- Musée national de la Marine
- Musée de la Monnaie
- Cité de l'Architecture et du Patrimoine
- Musée national des Monuments francais
- Musée Gustav Moreau
- Musée national du Moyen Age, Thermes et Hotel de Cluny
- Cité de la Musique, Musée de la Musique
- Crypte archéologique de Notre-Dame
- Tours de Notre-Dame
- Musée national de l'Orangerie
- Musée d'Ordre de la Libération
- Musée d'Orsay
- Musée des Plans-reliefs
- Musée de la Poste
- Musée Rodin
- Musée de l'Air et de l'Espace
- Musée d'Archéologie nationale de Saint-Germain-en-Laye
- Musée national de la Céramique de Sévres
- Abbaye royale de Chaalis
- Musée et domaine nationaux du Château de Compiégne
- Musée Condé, Château de Chantilly
- Musée départemental Maurice Denis
- Château de Fountainebleau
- Château de Maisons-Laffitte
- Musée national des Châteaux de Malmaison et Bois-Préau
- Château de Pierrefonds
- Musée national de Port-Royal des Champs
- Château da Rambouillet
- Musée national de la Renaissance
- Château d'Ecouen
- Maison d'Auguste Rodin â Meudon
- Basilique cathédrale de Saint-Denis
- Villa Savoye
- Musée national des Châteaux de Versailles et de Trianon
- Château de Vincennes
Know Before You Go
- Your Paris Museum Pass is valid for up to 1 year from the date of purchase. The pass is activated when you use it at the first museum, after which it is valid for 2 or 4 consecutive days as specified by your choice of pass. depending on the option you choose. -The Paris Museum Pass will get you skip-the-line access to all the museums. However, if there is a security line at the entrance to any of the museum (example: Louvre Museum), then you will have to go through the security, which may include standing in a small line. Your admission to Versailles Palace, However, does not include skip-the-line access.
- Your complimentary walking tour code will be sent to you after you complete the booking for the Paris Museum Pass.
- Due to the renovation of the Salle des Etats, Mona Lisa will be displayed at Galerie Médicis (room 801) on level 2 of the Richelieu wing from 17 July till mid-October 19. The program of the tour and timing may change according to the visitors’ flow management by the Musée du Louvre and some major works of art (even Mona Lisa) may not be seen during the visit.
- You must book a timeslot (for free) on this website for entry into the Louvre Museum.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets can't be cancelled or refunded.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must exchange your voucher for physical tickets.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- The pass will be activated after its first usage and will remain active for consecutive days depending on your choice of pass.
- You can redeem your pass anytime between 6:30 AM and 10:00 PM during April-October, and from 6:30 AM to 8:30 PM during November-March.
- You must book a timeslot (for free) on this website for entry into the Louvre Museum. You will display both your pass and the timeslot booking at the ticket redemption point on your day of visit to the Louvre.
The Paris Museum Pass is valid for a year from the date of purchase. Your Paris Museum Pass is activated when you use it at the first attraction. It is then valid for the number of days mentioned on the pass of your choice, for consecutive days and not random 24-hour periods.
Ticket Redemption Points
Please pick up your pass from either Paris City Vision office, 2 Rue des Pyramides, or 36 avenue de la Bourdonnais, Paris.
2 Rues des Pyramides:
- It is just adjacent to the Hotel Regina Louvre.
- You will find 'Statue of Joan of Arc Paris' as a nearby landmark.
- Sébastien Gaudard Pâtisserie shop is right across the Paris City Vision office.
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Paris City Vision, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
36 avenue de la Bourdonnais:
- It is the office of 'Paris City Vision'.
- It is located next to Bose and Loewe Electronics shop and very close to Le Champ de Mars Resturant at Avenue de la Bourdonnais.
- Please call before coming to check that the agency is open: +33(0)126.96.36.199.67
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais.