Paris All Access Museum Pass
The Paris Museum Pass is perfect if you wish to visit more than 2 museums on your trip to Paris. With priority access to over 60 museums and monuments, including the Louvre and Orsay Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral and Arc de Triomphe among others, you can explore the city and visit the museums at your own will. The Paris Museum Pass is available in 2 options - 2 days and 4 days pass.
Paris All Access Museum Pass Highlights
- Get skip-the-line priority access to over 60 museums and monuments in Paris.
- Choose from two comfortable options - 2, 4 days pass.
- Priority access to popular museums and monuments in Paris such as Louvre Museum, Orsay Museum, Arc de Triomphe, Panthéon and the Notre Dame Cathedral amongst others.
- Flexible pass so the validity of your pass only begins when you visit your first museum.
- Unlimited visits to any of the museums for the valid days.
- Free, direct access to monuments and the museums’ permanent collections.
- Save money with the museum pass since the combined price for individual tickets is considerably high.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
Visiting a museum in Paris is one of the most quintessential experiences to undertake in the city. With over 130 museums in the city, Paris is home to some of the most exquisite collections of art, history and artefacts from our world.
The Paris Museum Pass makes visiting these museums extremely easy and cost-effective, giving you priority skip-the-line access to over 60 museums and monuments in Paris for only a fraction of the cost. The more museums you visit, the more you save. The pass is also available for 2 days or 4 days. Depending on how many days you have in Paris, you can choose between these two options.
Popular landmarks of Paris such as the Louvre Museum, Orsay Museum and the Notre Dame Cathedral are notorious for having ticket lines that are 1-3 hours long. The Paris Museum Pass allows you to skip these ticket lines and get priority access to the museums and monuments. This allows you to spend more time experiencing the attraction than standing outside in the ticket queue.
The Paris Museum Pass is also a very efficient way of visiting Paris' museums. The 2-day or 4-day validity of the pass does not begin until you visit your first museum. Hence, you can purchase your pass in advance and then plan your visits accordingly, without worrying about the expiration of the pass. Also, with unlimited usage during the validity period, you can visit any museum you like for an unlimited number of times.
With the museum pass, you will also receive a flyer containing all the information you need to know about the featured museums and monuments.
How the Paris Museum Pass Works
Once you complete the purchase of the pass, you will have to visit our designated redemption centre where you can exchange the voucher for the museum pass. The redemption centre is situated at 2 Rue des Pyramides, which is right next to the Louvre Museum. Once you have the pass, its validity will begin only on your first visit to a museum from the list of museums on the Paris Museum Pass.
To make full use of your pass, ensure that your first museum visit is in the morning so that you can use the full day to visit any other museum or monument you like. On your first visit, mention your name and the starting date on the pass. Once the date is written down, the pass will become valid and will expire 2 or 4 days from that date, depending on the kind of pass you purchased.
The Paris Museum Pass will get you skip-the-line access to all the museums. However, if there is a security line at the entrance to any of the museum (example: Louvre Museum), then you will have to go through the security, which may include standing in a small line.
So what are you waiting for? get the Paris Museum Pass and explore the wonders of our world in the beautiful city of Paris.
- Paris Museum Pass
- Priority access to over 60 museums and monuments in Paris
- Local Taxes
Museums and Monuments that you can visit with the Paris Museum Pass
- Louvre Museum (Musée du Louvre)
- Orsay Museum (Musée d’Orsay)
- Arc de Triomphe
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Centre Pompidou
- Cité de l’Architecture et du Patrimoine
- Musée du quai Branly
- Musée national Eugène Delacroix
- Musée de l’Armée
- Musée national des Arts asiatiques
- Musée des Arts décoratifs
- Espaces Mode et Textile
- Espaces Publicité
- Musée Nissim de Camondo
- Musée des Arts et Métiers
- Chapelle expiatoire
- La Cinémathèque française - Musée du Cinéma
- Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie
- Visite publique des Égouts de Paris
- Palais de la Porte Dorée - Musée national de l'histoire de l'Immigration
- Musée de l’Institut du Monde arabe
- Musée d'art et d'histoire du Judaïsme
- Musée Gustave Moreau
- Musée de Cluny - Musée national du Moyen Âge
- Philharmonie de Paris - Musée de la musique
- Crypte archéologique du Parvis Notre-Dame
- Musée national de l’Orangerie
- Musée de l’Ordre de la Libération
- Palais de la découverte - universcience
- Musée national Picasso-Paris
- Musée des Plans-reliefs
- Musée Rodin
- Musée de l’Air et de l’Espace
- Musée d’Archéologie nationale et Domaine national de Saint-Germain-en-Laye
- Sèvres, Cité de la céramique - Musée national de la céramique
- Abbaye royale de Chaalis
- Château de Champs-sur-Marne
- Musées et domaine nationaux du Palais de Compiègne
- Musée Condé - Château de Chantilly
- Musée départemental Maurice Denis
- Château de Fontainebleau
- Château de Maisons
- Musée national du château de Malmaison
- Château de Pierrefonds
- Musée national de Port-Royal des Champs
- Château de Rambouillet, Laiterie de la Reine et Chaumière aux Coquillages
- Musée national de la Renaissance - Château d’Ecouen
- Maison d’Auguste Rodin à Meudon
- Basilique cathédrale de Saint-Denis
- Villa Savoye
- Châteaux de Versailles et de Trianon
- Château de Vincennes
The Paris All Access Museum pass covers a great list of iconic museums and landmarks that are otherwise really crowded. You'll be able to slide through crowd with so much ease. Really, there's nothing else you need once you have this in hand.
It is worth the strain on your pockets. 60 museums for unlimited times sounds like a deal i'd be willing to invest in! Go for it guys. Don't think twice!
My friends and I were on a trip to Paris during the summer and we ended up discovering this pass during our visit. Honestly makes your life easier. Get a hold of this before it is sold out.
How to Redeem your Tickets
• You will receive an email with your Paris Museum Pass voucher in a few minutes.
• Visit the designated redemption centre at 2 Rue des Pyramides, located next to the Louvre Museum.
• You can redeem your passes at 9:30 AM or 12 PM.
• Exchange your voucher and receive the Paris Museum Pass.
2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France, Paris
Please note that you will be required to exchange your printed voucher for the physical pass at 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris. You can redeem your passes at 9:30 AM or 12:00 PM.
Other experiences similar to Paris All Access Museum Pass